Chapter 7 reconciliation?

Ava

After doing my normally morning routine, getting dressed into my uniform and taking my bag, i walk towards the kitchen and sit besides kai at the kitchen counter.

They're eating pancakes again.

Kilian is also here as always and for some reason they're talking about Hannah Montana again.

We didn't sneaked out Kilians mattress towards our room yesterday night because mr. Little man who's name i forgot again, was sneaking around the corridors.

It's funny how he thinks his a guardian with his high but hey, i love his confidence so go little ant man.

"Dude whats the matter with Hannah Montana?" I ask will curiously.

"I just love her."

"You love everything." Chase mumbles rolling his eyes.

"Let him. That makes Will, Will." I say.

Will Forms a heart with his hands and shows it to me as i do it as well and smile at each other after.

Suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

I stand up from my seat and open the door to see Brooke standing there?

"Uh hey." I greet her and she offers me a smile and greets me back.

"Kira forgot her phone here yesterday and asked me to bring it for her because she's having a mask on her face and can't go out of her room" She tells.

"Oh yea, come in." I offer and she does.

Walking in, the guys have a confused look on their face's.

"Did you came to see me princess?" Kai teases while smiling.

"You wish, idiot." She growls rolling her eyes at him but his smile just widens more.

"Her phone is in my room." I tell brooke, meaning to follow me.

We walk in it and i take kiras phone out of my drawer and hand it to her.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She analyzes the room instead of walking out. "So you sleep here?" She asks casually.

"Yea with Will." I answer

"It looks nice. Its unfair the guys dorms have bigger bedrooms, than the girls dorms" She complaints.

"Lucky me i guess." I say sarcastically.

"Are you getting along with the guys? I swear if anyone of them and especially this dude named Kai is annoying you just tell me, I'm looking for an excuse to throw a big fat rock at him anyways." She points out which makes me laugh.

"I can assure you, they're good roommates." I state because they really are.

Since ever i moved in here, they've all have been super gentle, nice and are giving me as much privacy as i want since I'm the only girl here.

"Good." She says smiling. "Okay well, i need to go to class." She sighs.

"Me too, we can go together." I offer and she nods smiling.

We walk out of the room to see the guys still eating pancakes.

How many pancakes did they eat today??

"Guys we need to go to class." I tell them.

After a minute of finishing their pancakes, everyone grabbed their bags before we left together out of the dorm.