Chapter 9 Aurela

Ava

"You sure those are good ones?"

"Trust me Ava, they taste delicious." Will says, taking 6 packs of bodak ramen and puts them in our basket.

Will and i went to the store since today is Saturday and we didn't had snacks anymore to chill and watch movies. Will ate everything.

I didn't knew we can go out of the school but apparently we're allowed to go out until 9pm.

Every time we walk past snacks, ice cream or chocolate, will takes them all. Our basket is so full and heavy i don't know how will manage to carry it all like it weights nothing.

"Oh i want those too." He says grinning like a child as he takes a pack of jellybeans.

"Wouldn't all those things cost too much?" Groceries in London are hella more expensive than i expected.

In Philadelphia all of those things cost only half of the prices.

"Nah i have my dad's credit card."

Right.

I forgot i'm living with guys who come from wealthy families.

When we walk to the cash register and put our groceries on it, two guys suddenly appear from behind us and call will.

"Nice to see you again parker." You can tell its so not nice for him to see will again, according to his sarcastic tone.

"I wish i could say that too." Will fake smiles, rolling his eyes at him.

Mr. British accent and his friend put 3 bottles of vodka on the register.

I think I know those guys. They go to our school, i saw them walking across our campus and often in the dorm buildings.

Diamond academy is big and too full of students that we have 3 huge buildings all connected with each other. Building {A} for our dorms, building {B} were my classes are and building {C} were you need to walk trough a campus to get there also for normal classes.

Yea i did my research during my days in diamond.

Those two guys are probably from building {C} since i saw them rarely at the building were my classes are.

The guy ignores will and turns to me.

"I see you have a girlfriend." He smiles devilishly. "How comes your so hot and into that blonde? Maybe you should ditch him and try brunette." He say's, meaning him with 'brunette'.

Oh hell nah.

Worst rizz I've ever heard.

I mean c'mon bro, if you're already trying to rizz me up with that haircut, then at least do it correctly and try better.

Or better, don't try it at all!

"Maybe you should fuck off, how's that?." I hiss in a pissed tone.

"What Parker? Can't you stand up for yourself without your friends?" His other friend teases.

"I can but i rather waist my time with my snacks than with you nick." Will shrugs casually and fully unbothered which makes the guys expression turn a little pissed.