Chapter 3 first day of school

Ava

It's the next day right now and I wake up by the ring of my alarm clock.

It's 7.00 am.

I stand up from my bed and notice that will isn't in the room anymore.

Whatever. I walk towards the bathroom, shower real quick, dry and brush my hair, I brush my teeth and turn into my school uniform.

I cover my little eyeballs that I got from the bad sleeping the last two days because of all the flying and stressing about the new school and I put on some mascara and perfume.

As I walk out of the bathroom I pack my bag with just a few pens and a note book because I didn't got my school books yet.

I hang it around one shoulder and walk out of the room.

I notice will, Kai and chase sitting at the little kitchen island eating some pancakes.

I walk towards them.
"Good Morning." I say.
"Morning." Kai says.

They all three look up to me and their gazes freeze.

"Is something wrong?" I ask confused.

"Nope, the uniform just suits you. You look good." Will tells me and I smile.

"Thanks, you do also." He gives me a smile in return.

I like will. Even tough we don't know each other we talked yesterday in his room almost the whole night and I can tell he is the most funny, friendly and nicest person I've ever met.

"What is she still doing here?" The dude names chase says.

"SHE, had nowhere else to go so both of your friends showed something you can't and offered me to stay the night over.
Its called being gentle and respectful." I state to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Want pancakes?" Kai offers

"No thanks." I refuse.

"Btw Is the reception open?" I ask.

"It opens at 8.00 am." Kai tells me.

"Is it Okey if I let my things here until I got into my new room? I don't want to drag them through the whole school."

"Yea no problem." Will says.

"When are you planning to finally leave?" Chase asks me rudely.

"Am I bothering you that much?"

"Actullay yes." He gives me a fake smile, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Oh then I'm planning to stay here for ever just to bother you even more." I return the fake smile.

He rolls his eyes again and stands up from the chair. He grabs his bag that was lying on the couch in the living room and leaves the dorm.

"Why is he so rude?" I ask.

"Why are bananas yellow and why is Kai so smart when he's an actual dip shit? So many questions we're never get to know the answer of." Will shrugs, and Kai hits him on the back of his head.