Chapter 8 Teacher vs Chase

Chase

After waking up, i walk into the kitchen with only my plaid pajama pants and withe socks on.

Everyones in the kitchen, eating pancakes and are already clothed in their uniforms.

"Dude, go put on a shirt, here's a girl sitting." Will whispers to my ear but obviously everyone could hear that idiot according to Ava's blushing, which made me smirk.

"She obviously like what she's seeing." I shrug casually turning to put myself some pancakes on a plate.

Man i love pancakes.

I grab the plate and put it on the kitchen island as i sit down besides kilian and opposites from Ava and kai.

Will is looking for something in the freezer like a raccoon searching for food in the garbage.

"Chill dude, I've seen boys with more abs than yours." She says, narrowing pissed her eyes at me. "I mean if even you call that." She points at my abs up and down with her finger "Abs."

"If you say so." I shrug "But your blushing is telling me something else." I add, amused by the anger filling her expression.

"I am not blushing!"

"You are."

"My cheeks just reddened out of anger because i saw your face the moment you stepped in." She rolls her eyes annoyed at me.

"Whatever you say Harrison."

I love making her nervous but not as much as i love seeing her angry and pissed.

"Have anyone seen the ice cream?" Will shouts while his whole head is in the freezer.

"You already ate it all yesterday dipshit." Kai tells him.

I've known will since we're both were 5 years old. Our dads are business partners and friends and still i can't figure this guy out.

Once i remember when we were 15. The age where your actually a little grown up already and all, I jokingly told him that if he rests his hands for 5 hours in the freezer he will get ice super powers like Elsa from this Disney ice queen movie.

You know what he did?

He put his hands in the freezer for 5 hours.

We ended up in the hospital because his hands were too numb and almost fell off.

Suddenly I notice Ava's bandaged finger which brings me out of my thoughts "What happened?" I ask, frowning and gesturing to her finger.

"I accidentally cut myself." She response

"How?" Kilian asks.

"Well, that stupid mind of mine wasn't working and while i was cleaning the dishes i accidentally grabbed into a knife."

I thought will is the only idiot who would grip into a knife accidentally while making the dishes.

But Ava proved me, that shes as much incompetent as him.

"But Emma helped me, so." She adds shrugging.