Chapter 12: The Map No Man Can Read

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

Henry was up in the crows nest looking through his spyglass when he spotted something in the distance. It was a ship. Thankfully, it wasn't Salazar's but it did have the British flag on it, and they weren't a whole lot friendlier.

"Redcoats! Redcoats!" He yelled from above.

"She comes starboard! We shall fight to the last!" Barbossa yelled. "The Pearl will not be taken from me again!"

As the British ship came up on the right of the Pearl, another ship came up behind the British one. It was Salazar. The front of his ship lifted up, and the broken parts of the bottom looked like a ribcage that opened up and clamped down onto the British ship, sinking it and causing it to explode.

"Whatever happens, stay your course." Barbossa told Carina."

The Silent Mary came up next to the Black Pearl and rammed into it's side. Salazar and his crew the jumped from their ship onto the Pearl. Ronan and Callie drew their swords and began to fight off the undead crew.

"Jack Sparrow." Salazar called in a song-song voice. "Jack Sparrow! I've come with a butcher's bill."

Luckily, Salazar didn't notice Henry climbing down from the crow's nest.

Henry ran to the back of the ship where Jack and (Y/n) were tied up. He drew his swords and began cutting away at the thick ropes.

"Hurry up you two, what did you sharpen it with, butter?" Jack complained.

...

Salazar stormed up to Murtogg and Mullroy. "Where is he?"

Murtogg shakily pointed to the back of the ship where Jack was kept. Salazar turned and marched up the stairs to the back, but stopped in his tracks when he didn't see anyone there. Just cut ropes on the floor.

He looked up and saw Jack swinging away from the ship towards his own.

Jack screamed as he swung through the air, and landed against one of the extended cannons on Salazar's ship.

Salazar jumped down onto a higher cannon and drew his sword. "Nowhere to hide."

He swung at Jack, but he dodged and jumped over to another cannon.

...

Meanwhile, the crew that had been captured by the British, managed to escape in a longboat and finally arrived at the Black Pearl. They climbed onto the deck and saw the fighting that was going on.

"Let's be brave. Save the Pearl!" Gibbs declared.

The crew cheered and drew their swords, joining the fight.

...

Carina flipped through the pages of her diary. "This is it, it has to be it." She said, looking up at the sky.

"Find that land, or we'll all die!" Barbossa yelled from below.

"We're nearly there. It's here somewhere!"