Loki

NOTE: All the locations and names except the Bonten characters are just random places I searched up or through the name generator sites

Anyways, enjoy :)

Third person POV

"Shit," the white-haired male exclaimed as he viewed his blood-stained shoes. "Stop being such a baby Koko," Sanzu said smiling sarcastically at the male, which only earned a scoff from the other.

"Does anybody know what a banshee looks like?" Rindou questioned as he browses the security cameras of an old factory. "Our boss sent us on a fucking ghostbusting trip!" Koko huffed, wiping the blood off his Gucci shoes.

Rindou's POV

Sighing, I pull out my phone, landing on the first starred contact.

My treasure ❤️

Rindou|

Sis, u mind searching something up for me?|

|My treasure ❤️

|Whatcha need?

Rindou|

U know anything about a killer who resembles a banshee?|

|My treasure ❤️

|The one u guys were talking about last night?

Rindou|

Yup|

"Who are you texting?" Sanzu asks as he wipes his knife leaning against the control table. "Loki," I reply, eyes still glued to the screen.

Sanzu's POV

Loki? That mysterious hacker? There are many rumors surrounding the name 'Loki', only assumptions no definite answers. Even his gender is a mystery. People say he only takes up jobs that interest him or those that pay extremely high. A person who sells information to the highest bidder, regardless of police or mafia.

"The fuck are you texting Loki for? There's no way that money-crazed person will accept our commission without needing anything in return. The last time someone tried asking him and not paying him properly, he was burned to ashes. Literal ashes." Koko spoke while giving Rindou a weird look.

DING! The ringing of Rindou's phone silences all of us.

I watch as Rindou views his message, a smirk forming on his lips. "You were saying," he grins, displaying info about the 'Banshee' on the computer.

"What the actual fuck?" Koko exclaimed while Ran smirks in amusement.

Koko's POV

No fucking way! How did he do that? That person even denied Mikey's request. THE BOSS'S REQUEST????? Yet, he accepts Rindou's without any compensation?

My eyes make their way toward Ran as he smirks at me unfazed which only makes me more pissed by the way he's proud of his brother. Turning my attention to Sanzu for some mental support, I see him laughing frantically at the situation. Mental support? I'm out of my fucking mind to seek support from this lunatic? Of course, he finds this situation amusing, not confusing. I sigh, sitting on a squeaky chair beside Rindou as I begin reading the info.

Yuki Chiyo

Age: 29

Birthdate: 1988, January 10th

Occupation: Writer (specializes in ghost stories)

History: She first started to kill after seeing her cat get run over, seeing how its blood spilled out of its guts compelled her love of horror movies even more. As she sought to perfectly replicate the horror story of her dreams. Thus becoming addicted to the screams and cries of her terrified victims.

Current: She kills people based on her stories, acting them out while filming the whole thing. Before she kills, she sends warnings to her victim's families through the forms of wailing and screaming like a Banshee

Her kills tend to take place in one of the following:

1. A old abandoned factory on 12th Street (36 Abbotswell Road)

OR

2. A clearing in the woods just off an abandoned construction site (54 Portman's Way)

Total Kill count: 10

Known Victims:

Eto Akiyama

Chiba Fujiwara

Hino Hase

Ichika Aoi

Taichi Hayato

and 5 more but their bodies have been destroyed beyond recognition.

Damn. That's a lot of information that'll probably take us at least a week to find, but Loki found it in a matter of minutes. Although his personality may be quite picky and greedy, it's not wrong to call him one of the best hackers in Japan.

"Let's split up. Ran and Rindou can go to the construction site, while me and Sanzu will go to the abandoned factory." I say while erasing our tracks on the computer.

Rin (or your) POV

I stretch my legs out while my monitors scan a silver-haired woman in her late 20s. Taking a sip of my coffee, I hack deeper into her security footage looking for her so-called "horror films."

"Found it!" I hum, bringing it to my center monitor. Before I press play, I make my way downstairs, grab a bag of popcorn then proceed to heat it.

POP! BOOM! POP! I lean against the counter, watching the popcorn pop.

DING! "It's done," I sing, quickly taking it out as I cheerfully go back upstairs. Ripping open the bag, I toss a piece into my mouth, then with a grin I press play.

Now that's what I call a horror movie ~