The Deadly Nightshade

Note: Italics means flashback ;)

Rin's (or your) POV

My eyes widen slightly as Sanzu's arms snake around my waist. How? How did he get here? I clearly saw him enter the third floor... unless...

"Figure it out yet?~" Sanzu hums softly in my ear.

"The bathroom... something changed...," I reply, putting the pieces together.

Sanzu's POV

I smirk as Rin begins to think about the events that conspired.

Flashback

"Don't laugh!" Koko groans, wiping the blood off his shirt.

"What kind of messed up game are you two playing? The moment I got here, bullets started firing and axes came out of the doors!!??" He exclaims causing me to grin wider, laughing at his sorry state. The white-haired male was a mess. His hair was stuck in all directions, blood dripped down his arms along with multiple small cuts down his chest and legs. And the funniest part was that his expensive outfit was filled with scratches and blood. It was hilarious.

"It's a fun game~," I smirk in which the latter groans in annoyance, throwing a bag toward my face.

"No need to be so rough~," I grin playfully, looking at the contents.

Perfect~~

"Hmmm... so what do you think happened?" I hum, planting soft kisses on her neck.

Rin's (or your) POV

Shit.

My eyes trail to the monitors again, seeing Hiroshi Fuji's dead bodies through the reflections on the screens.

'Fuck,' I groaned mentally.

"It was a decoy," I reply as Sanzu leaves a trail of hickeys down my neck.

"Bingo~," he grins playfully, tightening his grip on my waist.

"Now as per our bet, you have to do one thing of my choice. No rejections whatsoever~," the man hums happily.

Shit.

"Hmm~, do be nice to me~~. I'm a fragile person~~," I reply flirtatiously, turning around to face the man.

"Fragile?" He questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes~, I'm very delicate~~. So how about, we go on that date instead?" I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

The man smirks, leaning closer to me. "Not a chance~," he growls seductively in my ear.

Fuck.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it~~ My request isn't hard~~. Rather it's.... quite simple." He whispers in a deep raspy voice, softly kissing my neck.

"Simple?" I question, running a finger through his rosy pink hair.

"Very simple~~. You just have to... become mine~," Sanzu whispers in a low seductive tone.

Do you believe in fate?

I freeze slightly at his words before quickly hiding it with a smile.

Like a soulmate. A special someone.

"Define yours?" I say as I begin fiddling with his tie.