Heaven and Hell

Third person POV

"I don't know anything about a serial killer!"

BANG!

"Please don't kill me!"

BANG!

"HELP-AHHHHHHH!"

BANG!

"I-I D-DON'T K-KNOW!"

BANG!

"How useless," a man dressed in all black groaned as he put a hand through his rosy pink hair, revealing a pair of piercing blue eyes. "The blood got all over me~," the male whined as he eyed his white gloves now drenched in the sickening color of red.

The man loved the color red. Not just any type of red though. He preferred a dark tone, but not too dark like mahogany. Not too light either like blush. Nor vibrant like scarlet. The man loved the red of night, the red of roses, and the red of blood.

Sitting atop a pile of bodies, the pink-haired male admires his blood-stained gloves, eyes glistening at its beauty.

BANG!

The room became redder.

BANG!

More beautiful.

BANG!

That was when the man had an urge. An urge to dye everything in the lovely color of red. He had this compulsion often. A feeling that drove him mad. Yet, the man loved this feeling. This euphoria. It had consumed him, willingly. The man was also a little insane. 'A little' was probably an understatement. No. A big understatement. He was batshit crazy, deranged, unhinged, and unstable.

"How thrilling! How beautiful ~," the pink-haired male singed playfully as eyed his masterpiece of bodies and blood. He was dancing happily amidst the cries and screams. This was the man's heaven and his hell. His sanctuary and his pandemonium.

"My Queen was probably hoping for me to solve this mystery by investigating and putting together the clues~," the male hummed as he pointed a gun toward a pale petrified woman.

"But~~, normal is not really my style ~~. I'd much prefer to kill everyone here instead ~~ I mean the killer is definitely amongst you lot ~~," he grinned with a smile like an angel but hands like a devil.

BANG!

The screams, only made the man more excited.

BANG!

One.

BANG!

Two.

BANG!

Three.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Whoops~ I lost count~~ I must apologize, I went a little crazy there~~ This time, I'll count properly~~ So scream well for me~~," the man grinned wider as he refilled his gun. One in each hand as he pulled the trigger. BANG!

Rindou's POV

I hear gunshots in the direction of the gymnasium. 'What a crazy motherfucker,' I thought to myself as I entered the office only to find Mikey asleep on Rin's lap.

Wait.

MIKEY ASLEEP ON RIN'S LAP!!!!!???? ON MY PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER'S LAP????

'If he wasn't my boss, I'd shoot him right now. Fuck. Why'd it have to be the boss?' Cursing mentally, I look toward Ran only to find the dumbass asleep while holding Rin in his arms.