A Name

Third person POV

The pink-haired male breaks into a fit of laughter as he views the pile of corpses in the warehouse.

"You're the only one who can make me high without any drugs~," he hums, bending down to reach the piece of paper tucked in the mouth of a corpse. A wide grin slowly forms on his face as he views the contents, "Your present hot stuff ❤️."

Sanzu's POV

Killing my new hounds huh? How did she know it was this group in particular that I commissioned? I was careful to hide any surveillance footage.

"The game just gets more and more interesting~," I hum playfully as I make my way to my car trunk. Pulling out a large tank, I began dousing everything in gasoline then proceeding to light a match.

BOOM!!!

"Now then~~ It's my turn to make a move~~," I sing softly as I watch the warehouse explode into flames.

Rin's (or your) POV

"Ran get your baton out of my face!" Rindou shouts as he tries to grill the meat.

"You should be honored to be able to touch my beloved baton!" Ran retorts, carefully cleaning it which earns an eye-roll from the latter.

I hum softly, taking a bite of the freshly grilled meat Rindou gave me while Ran chugs a can of beer. "Your drinking now? It's only noon?" I ask looking up at the eldest.

"Work's been a bitch so I need my alcohol," he replies gulping down a beef kebab.

"You also need mental help," Rindou retorts, earning a dramatic gasp from the older twin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the food looks like <3