The Mistake of Ignorance

Sanzu's POV

"Where the fuck are you taking us?" Koko questions as I drag him and Rindou with Kakucho tagged behind.

"A murder mystery game~," I hum playfully.

Koko's POV

What the fuck is wrong with this motherfucker? The fuck is he smiling and excited for? It's fucking scary. Crazy psychotic fucker.

I bump face-first into the pink-haired man as he stops. SANZU FUCKING HARUCHIYO!

"We're here~," he sings happily, causing me to look beyond the man. A dozen underlings stood with their arms behind their backs, bowing politely to greet us.

Third person POV

Two bulky men dressed in pure black with dragon tattoos on either side of their arms politely offered a chair to the pink-haired male. Sanzu cheerfully sits down as he holds out his hand toward Koko. "Phone~," he hums. The latter sighs before passing it to the man, "Don't drop it." Grinning, the pink-haired man scrolls slowly through the contents until he reaches a certain photo causing his smile to widen. "Found it~," he sings, flashing the photo toward his subordinates.

"Find the killer, before sunset~," he said in a low, playful tone. Despite the man's cheerful demeanor, his subordinates shivered as they met his piercing blue eyes. The only thought that rang through them was 'We must find it or else we die.'

Sanzu wasn't Bonten's number two for no reason. He was strong, crazy, and ruthless. A man whose presence invoked fear in those around him even if he was smiling. No, he was scarier when smiling. Because smiling made him unpredictable. It made him more deranged, more unstable. Also meaning more likely to lose his shit, to shoot, kill, or worse. And the Sanzu currently before the trembling underlings was smiling.

"May I ask when this murder occurred?" A younger man spoke who appeared to be in his twenties. Considering his cluelessness he was most likely a new member as he dared to question Sanzu. The man had made an unredeemable mistake. One that will cost his life. The mistake of ignorance.

BANG! In a split second two holes were drilled into the young man's skull, causing him to collapse in a pool of blood.

"Did I allow you to speak? Such a pity ~~ Death at a young age ~~," Sanzu hummed earning an eye roll from the purple-haired next to him as a drop of blood splattered on his shoe.

"I'm going back and someone clean that shit up," Rindou spoke unfazed by the murder before him and instead focusing on the blob that ruined his black shoes.

"Your loss~~ Your gonna miss all the fun~~," the pink-haired man replied which earned another eye roll from the latter.

"Now ~~ What are you lot just standing there for? FIND HIM," Sanzu spoke as his voice slowly changed from playful to a cold low demanding aura.

Rin (or your) POV

The silver-haired male jumps up happily from his seat and proceeds to plop himself next to me on the couch. Grabbing his dorayaki, he slams one in his mouth while offering me the other which I accept. Red bean flavor, my favorite ~~

The scarred guy who I assume is Takeomi or as Ran likes to call him Mikey's caretaker looks up at us baffled. I shrug it off and with a smile, "And you are?"

"Takeomi Akashi," he replies taking a drag from his cigar. Knew it!

I examine the man slowly as he too examines me. Compared to the others he was fairly older, and probably does a lot of Mikey's paperwork. He did not look friendly but he totally had the gangster image down pat. Clothing? Check. Expression? Check. And attitude? Check. My eyes trail along the man until it reaches his cigarette, maybe~.

Reaching into my pocket, I pull out a pack of my 'Treasure Luxury Black' cigarettes which catches the man's attention.

Ran's POV

I watch as Rin takes out a pack of her so-called "first-class exquisite" cigarettes, passing a stick to me which I accept. She then proceeds to flick out a lighter only to find it out of fuel causing her to tilt her head toward me.

"Yeah yeah," I say, pulling out my lighter as I move in closer to light her cigarette. Taking a drag of my own, my eyes trails toward Takeomi and- WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

The man was twiddling with his fingers as he eyed our cigarettes like a fucking kid whose afraid to tell his parents that he wants to buy something.

Rin's (or your) POV

'So this one is a hardcore smoker addict ~~,' I thought to myself, watching the man before me eye my cigarette up and down.

"Want one?" I offer playfully to which the man hesitates first, probably due to his pride. But then slowly holds out a hand, "Yes."

I smirk at his response, handing one to him which he then proceeds to light it up. As the man takes a drag, he's eyes light up while his shoulders began to relax. With another drag, the older male slumps down into the coach completely relaxed.

"That feels good, nice cigarette." He hums.

"It's called Treasure Luxury Black and cost me quite the amount ~~," I respond.

"How much? I'd pay a shit ton for this good stuff," he replies, this time gazing back into my eyes.

"Well it wouldn't be luxurious if it was easy to get, now would it ~~," I hum which only piques the man's interest more.

"I'll buy them through you if it's hard to meet the seller," the man voices, now completely addicted to the taste after finishing the whole cigarette.

'Bullseye. I got him hooked,' I thought to myself as pulled out another stick to offer the man.

The boss, Mikey. Now the old man, Takeomi. If I manage to get on the good side of all of them, Rindou will definitely let me stay.

That's two down, two more left to go ~