The Definition of Love?

Rin's (or your) POV

'Warm, it feels good.' I thought to myself half-asleep, as I snuggled closer to the source until a soft chuckle causes me to wake up fully.

"Morning beautiful~," Sanzu hums as he pulls me deeper into his embrace.

"Morning handsome~," I retort back, nudging my face into his chest.

"Not a morning person are you?" The man questions as he tightens his grip around my waist.

"Sleep is one of the three pleasures of life~," I hum earning a soft chuckle from the latter.

"So what are the other two?"

"Sex and eating~"

"Guess all that's left is to fulfill your hunger~," he whispers in my ear playfully.

"You can cook?" I question looking up at the pink-haired man to which he smirks, "Your not the only one with surprises~."

"Well then, I want a breakfast sandwich~," I hum running a finger through his rosy pink hair.

"Your wish is my command, My Queen~," he responds, giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead as he heads to the kitchen.

I watch as the man pulls out a pan from the cabinets, dousing it in oil, and then makes his way to the fridge. It was fascinating, the way he carefully cut the ingredients and then seasoned them. Not that I hadn't seen people cook before since I'd always loved to watch my brothers in the kitchen. I just found it interesting how the man known as a psychotic, drug addict can actually cook.

Sanzu's POV

A pair of thin arms slowly wrapped itself around my waist, causing me to chuckle as Rin snuggles her face in my back.

God, she's so adorable!

Putting the knife down, I hoist her up, gently laying her down on the counter as I cage her in. "How do you suppose I cook properly with this whole feast in front of me?" I smirk eyeing her body in her undergarments. "Couldn't find my shirt~," she hums trailing a finger down my abs.

"I don't mind a steamy morning~," I say before crashing our lips together.

Rin's (or your) POV

'He really loves French kisses doesn't he?' I thought to myself as his tongue begins to explore my mouth. Once again, our tongues began fighting for dominance. I strum my finger through his rosy pink hair to which he responds by trailing a hand up my thigh with the other hand tightly gripping my waist.

Time skip ~~~ An hour later

I stand in the shower, letting the warm water drizzle on my face wincing a little from the pain in my back. "We did it almost all night and again in the morning, definitely overdid it." I groan slightly, strumming a finger through my hair. Turning off the water, I wrap a towel around myself as I began to fiddle through the clothes scattered around the floor until my eyes land on a white dress shirt.

Found it~

Putting it on, I eyed myself in the mirror. Oversized. His shirt's huge. "Perfect, didn't feel like wearing pants anyways~," I hum, making my way to the kitchen.

Sanzu's POV

"Damn, you look sexy~," I smirk as Rin enters the room only in my dress shirt. Putting down the plates, I try to wrap my arms around her waist but she skillfully dodges. Spinning around to face my side, "Hmm, do I?" She hums playfully.

"You seriously drive me crazy~," I chuckle to which she smiles mischievously.

"Better get used to it hot stuff~," she replies gracefully swirling in front of me as she evades my hand again.

God, I love her~

"Are we playing tag again?" I smirk, locking my eyes with her playful ones.

"I don't know, are we?" She hums teasingly as she gives me a peck on the cheek then proceeds to slide onto the chair, licking her lips at the food before her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the breakfast looks like ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip ~~~ After breakfast

Rin's (or your) POV

I watch Sanzu wash the dishes as I sit on the couch sipping my coffee. 'The food was delicious, what a surprising talent,' I chuckle to myself as it didn't quite fit his whole psychotic image.

Third person POV

The purple-haired beauty watches the man bustle around in her kitchen, a scene she never thought she would see. Rin Haitani was a woman who preferred one night stands to a serious relationship. She made sure to never stay the night or wake up in the same bed together. Her number one rule was to never allow them to enter her private life. Of course no one has ever entered this apartment aside from her brothers and close friends.

The woman and her brothers had many apartments throughout Japan, their main one being a penthouse in Tokyo. But this particular apartment above her bar and café was almost like a second home to her. It was special. One in which the woman was selective of who to allow in. Yet, to her surprise the rules in which she kept engraved in her head broke for the first time because of him.

Strangely though, she never felt repulsed by his presence. Instead she secretly liked this feeling. The feeling of waking up in his arms. The feeling of his grip on her waist. The way he looked at her, his eyes filled with lust and love. The delicious and comfy breakfast. The way he fit perfectly in her apartment like it was his own. She had loved it all. Love? Was that the word? For the woman has never understood this foreign concept when used on anyone else but her brothers.

So what is the definition of love? Is it love that brought him and her together?

One day, the mystery will solve itself ~