The First Riddle

NOTE: These riddles are ones I found online, they're not my own. Credits to the creators ;)

Hope y'all enjoy :)

Sanzu's POV

"This place is a shithole," Koko grumbles as he tries to avoid getting blood on his shoes. Giving the man an eye-roll I scan the building which was probably once some kind of chicken or meat factory. Though now, it looks more like the ones from a horror movie. The room was fairly large with only two doors, one of which was probably the bathroom as the other seemed to be a break room. There was only one exist not including the big ass garage door that required machines to open. All in all, it was a perfect place for a murder, making it quite difficult to escape.

Six long rows of tables lined the inside with three being pushed together into the walls, making the open space larger. Blood dripped off the hooks above the ceiling which was probably used for hanging meat, but now hung rotten flesh. Surprisingly though, the rustic blood-stained clocks still moved.

It was quite the spectacle if I do say so myself. Honestly, I would have loved to watch the whole scenario go down. A pity I couldn't see this Banshee in action. A part of me kind of wanted to knock Koko out to see the woman's next murder scene play out. But Mikey's orders are absolute, no playing just capture the woman. A tragedy truly. It would have been a wonderful show.

I lean against the old walls towards the back of the building watching Koko cringe in disgust at the rotting smell of flesh.

DING! The ringing of my phone turns my attention towards my pocket. Pulling it out as a smile forms on the corners of my mouth at my new notification.

Beautiful ❤️

|Beautiful ❤️

|Time is writ upon my face

|My heart ticks at its weary pace

|Though wind and rain do leave their trace

|I watch them in their endless race

Sanzu|

Am I suppose to know what that means?|

|Beautiful ❤️

|To make our little game more interesting, I

decided to give u hints in the form of riddles

I chuckled at her message. Riddles huh? God, isn't she just a work of art?

Sanzu|

Increasing the difficulty huh dollface?|

|Beautiful ❤️

|Don't tell me u can't do it

|I'm not forcing u, quitting is always an opinion scar face ~

Sanzu|

Anyone ever told u that ur so damn lovable like this?|

|Beautiful ❤️

|That's a secret darling ~

"The hell you chuckling at?" Koko speaks causing me to turn my attention to the white-haired male before me. "Secret," I reply smirking which only earned an eye roll from the man.

Time skip ~~~~ A few hours later

Yuki Chiyo's (Banshee/killer's) POV

I smile delightfully as I open my car truck, dragging out two unconscious bodies. This time it is a battle of death between two lovers. What a wonderful tale! Heartbreaking, emotional, and the ultimate tragedy. Will they sacrifice themselves or be filled with the desire to live? Lovers to enemies? I can feel the inspiration within me rising!