We meet again ~

Sanzu's POV

"Where the fuck is the dorayaki stand! That bastard better have not lied to me!" Mikey shouts in a fit of rage. I tune the boss out as he enters a short-on-sugar mood swing when Koko approaches me running.

"GUYS!" He huffs catching his breath, "I SAW-"

"Saw what?" I raise my eyebrow confused.

"RAN-" Koko speaks again before Rindou cuts him off, "Fucked a minor?"

"No, what the fuck..... I think he didn't?" The white head responds unsure of himself.

"Then what'd he do?" Mikey asks. Seems like he's done his tantrum.

"He was holding hands with some girl!"

"And that's a problem because?" I question unimpressed at the latter stupidity.

"My brothers always fucking some girl," Rindou retorts rolling his eyes.

"He was tying her shoelace, blocking her from the sun, and wiping ice cream off her face. DOES THAT SOUND NORMAL COMING FROM RAN!!!" Koko says baffled.

"Bro's a flirt but he's never done any of that compassionate shit," Rindou responds a little startled by his brother's actions.

'Great, another one went bonkers,' I thought to myself as I eyed our boss who couldn't care less but instead was busy again looking for his dorayaki.

Rindou's POV

What the actual fuck did Koko just say? That dumbass playboy is being sincere to a girl? That'll be when pigs fly.

Blocking her from the sun? Tying her shoelace? The fuck..... wait.

Unless... she's here.

Rin (or your) POV

I stand by the rails of the rooftop, holding the wire bars as I observe the festival below me. My eye trails to Jay, watching him gulp down a box of takoyaki and playing some shooting game. "He's eating? And playing? What a great detective," I say sarcastically as the color pink grasps my attention. A small grin forms on my face as I make out the source, he's here.

"Watcha looking at?" Ran questions as he enters, lifting two boxes of yakisoba and two bottles of water.

"Nothing just saw a familiar face from one of my games ~ " I reply, turning around to face him.

"Online game?" He questions, handing me my food.

"Something like that," I hum, taking a bite of my yakisoba.

BOOM! AHHHHHH! An explosion turns our attention toward the festival below. Putting my yakisoba aside, I approach the railing, taking a better look at the confusion. I watch as Jay pushes through the crowd of people screaming, making his way to the source.

"An explosion?" Ran questions as he hugs me from behind, eyeing the madness below us.

"A murder to be precise," I say as I use my phone to zoom in on the source of said explosion. Blood trailed around the area, with a body brutally twisted into a knot.

DING! Ran groans as he pulls out his phone, hands still around my waist while holding the phone in front of both of us.

Bonten

|Koko

|Who did that?

|Mikey

|My dorayaki!!!!!!!! o(╥﹏╥)o