Rin Haitani

Rin (or your) POV

"Call her that again and I'll make you wish you were dead," a menacing voice said as me and Rindou approached the office door.

"Rin-," Before he could continue I cut him off. "I know, I know. Stay next to you or Ran all the time ~," I hum as Rindou sighs opening the door.

The moment we enter, the room went silent with all eyes on us. I ignore the awkward silence and weird stares, happily making my way to the couch. "You know it's not nice to stare at a lady, your eyes are gonna burn a hole through me," I say plopping myself next to Ran. Rindou sighs as he sits on my other side.

"So? Is one of you going to explain?" A man with a scar across his eyes asks, looking me up and down. Rindou ignores him, pulling out his phone, earning a 'are you fucking kidding me' look from the latter.

"Psst! He still angry?" Ran whispers in my ear, eyeing Rindou. "I think I solved it," I whisper back as Ran proceeds to wrap his hand around my shoulder.

Sanzu's POV

I lean against the wall, eyeing the purple-haired beauty until I see Ran's hand snake around her shoulders. 'RAN FUCKING HAITANI! When this is over, I'm putting two holes in both brothers,' I think to myself, forcing every part of my being from pulling the trigger right now.

Takeomi 's POV

What the actual fuck is going on? I turn my attention towards the boss hoping for some kind of intervention, instead, Mikey just shrugs and proceeds to devour his food. I'm seriously getting more grey hairs by the day because of these motherfuckers.

I glanced back at the purple-haired woman and was met with a pair of greyish-violet eyes. She brushed a finger through her hair, crossing her legs to adjust herself in Ran's arms, and then with a wide grin, "How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself ~." She said in a playful tone,

"I'm Rin, Rin Haitani ~~, a pleasure to make your acquaintance~~."

WHAT?!

Sanzu's POV

'Did she just say HAITANI??' I thought to myself completely puzzled as my eyes lock hers. The moment our gazes met, she grinned wider. Well, I'll be damned. Isn't she just a work of art? A small chuckle escapes from my mouth, then gradually it turns into a laughing fit.

FUCKING HELL! I got played. She was so close all along, probably knew who I was from the start.

Koko's POV

"She's a Haitani?? Wait there were three Haitani siblings, not two??" I questioned as Sanzu cracks up, laughing like a madman. Takeomi just sits there unable to form a proper sentence due to the shock, instead, he grabs out a bottle of vodka and downs it. My gaze makes its way to Mikey which he's now staring at the purple-haired woman with his dorayaki tossed aside.

Rin's (or your) POV

Ran chuckles watching his friends. Or co-workers? Whatever he calls them in amusement, clearly happy at their bewilderment, while Rindou just sighs.

My eyes trail around the room, observing it. Sanzu leans against the wall, laughing like a madman which stirs more excitement in me. Good thing I decided to face Rindou's wrath to see this amusing scene. The man was fucking crazy, a psychopath and I loved it. It was thrilling and boy do I love a good roller-coaster.

Koko was next to him, completely confused as he plops himself down on the couch. I drift my eyes away from the man, where two males sit before me. The scarred guy now looks like he's done with this shit, focusing on his liquor before him while the other male just looks back and forth at me and the others. My attention then lands on a short silver-haired male with both of our eyes locked together. His cold and curious eyes trail my body up and down with a dark aura.