Festival

Third person POV

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" A bald old man utters as he greets a short silver head male. The man doesn't reply, instead, he focuses on the dorayaki before him. The baldy awkwardly laughs it off as his eyes trace around the room. Two purple-haired males sit on opposite sides of the shorter man, one fiddling with his phone as the other builds a tower out of cupcakes. To the corner of the room, a long white-haired male drags his cigarettes, eyeing his Gucci watch. Another pink-haired male leans against the wall as he spins a gun around his fingers.

"Is the deal done?" The silver-haired man asks as he finishes his last dorayaki.

"Yes, we have the goods already Mikey. But-" the baldy stops, fingers shaking as he looks up at the latter.

"But?"

"But, a box was lost." He replies, this time unable to look up at the man.

BANG! A knife lands itself in front of the older male which causes him to jump back in shock as sweat trails down his face.

"We will get it back! It should still be in the school! It's been confirmed that it got mixed up with the student supplies." The baldy utters in an attempt to ease the younger's wrath.

"It better be back within the next few hours, Mr. Principle of St. Belle Academy. Or else." Mikey spoke as his cold eyes sent shivers down the latter.

"YES! IT WILL BE DONE! In the meantime, I can give you a tour around campus, for some relaxation! The kids are having a festival today and one of the classes is doing a dorayaki stand!" The principal voices, trying to please the young man.

Rin (or your) POV

Ugh! I stare at the big steel gates of St. Belle Academy regretting my choices as I watch the young high schoolers all giddily and excited for some festival.

"So when you said that you got us passes, you meant tickets to their school festival?" I ask unamused.

"Yup! Now come on, time for some youth fun!" Jay replied as he proceed to drag me in.

Ran's POV

I smile happily at my masterpiece of a cupcake tower as Mikey pulls me up, "Come on, we're going to the festival, I want dorayaki." I whine as I get dragged further and further away from my fabulous creation.

Time skip ~~ At the festival

I watch as Koko gives us a wink and then proceeds to go off with a curvy teacher to which Rindou responds with disgust. Mikey ignores him, pulling Sanzu towards the dorayaki stand as the latter groans.

My adorable little Rinrin follows behind as the boss shouts at him and me. As I take a step about to tag along for a Dorayaki treasure hunt, a familiar color hits the corner of my eye.

Rin (or your) POV

Somehow, I lost a fucking grown-ass man. "The fuck is he? A lost child at some grocery store?" I sigh in annoyance as I walk the halls of kids making out. God, I did not need to see that.

Scanning the building, I look for the control room with the security cameras. As I reach the top floor, a hand reaches out, slamming me to the wall causing me to squint embracing the impact of my head against the bricks but instead I am met with a soft hand that cushioned the collision.

"Whatcha doing here princess?" A voice says as I open my eyes making contact with a pair of violet eyes.

"Ran?"

"Surprise!" He hums, smiling at me.

"Why are you at a school festival? Don't tell me you stooped so low that you'd lay your hands on a minor ~~~ " I playfully say as he pouts putting his face on my shoulders.

I chuckle, "So? You here for work?"

"Yea some dipshit lost a box of illegal drugs, apparently they messed it up with fucking school supplies."

Illegal drugs huh? Shit.

"The police are investigating a series of murders connected to the school so watch yourself," I say as I took Ran's hand, continuing to find the control room.

"Murders? Again? The world is a dangerous place nowadays," he hums happily locking his fingers with mine.

"Says an executive of the most dangerous organization in Japan," I retort.

"Oh come on. I don't murder people daily! ...Okay, I take that back. I don't go killing people for no reason! ... I take that back too. I'm fucking badass and I'm proud of it," he huffs as we finally reach the control room.

Ran opens the door, bowing a little as he says "Ladies first."

"Wow, aren't you just the gentlemen," I respond sarcastically.

"So what are we doing?" He asks as I approach the control panels first making sure the security guard was fast asleep.

"What me to kill him?" Ran whispers, pulling out his gun. I shoot him a deadpan face, "What did I say about the police investigating here? You want to land yourself in prison like that one time you decided it would be okay to fracture a dude's skull, landing you in Juvie?"

"Well, in my defense. The other guy was asking for a beat-up." He shrugs, putting back his gun while pulling out a needle.

"Neutralizer," he grins as he begins injecting it into the sleep man.

Turning my attention back to the panels, I plug a USB and begin downloading the contents making sure to erase and exclude the ones in which Bonten were featured.

"Done," Ran hums as he hugs me from behind, eyeing the monitors. "How much they paying you for this one?" He questions watching me delete Bonten's information while downloading videos on the serial killer.

"A lot," I grin turning around as I plant a kiss on Ran's cheek then making my way to the door.

"You coming bro?" I hum.

I wonder if Ran's here does that mean he's here as well?

I guess I'll find out soon ~