11 | W H A T ?

Two thousand, eight hundred and ninety-nine miles away from New York, was a town called Beacon Hills or in other words described as 'Hell' by a few people

Two thousand, eight hundred and ninety-nine miles away from New York, was a town called Beacon Hills or in other words described as 'Hell' by a few people.  Two well-known men step out of a black SUV and observe their surroundings. It had been a year since either one had been back in the town that had caused them both so much pain. But when they received a phone call from a frantic Liam, they knew they had to go back and figure out what had been going on.

Walking at a slow pace, they go towards the entrance of the sheriff's station with a blank expression plastering their faces. When they had gotten the news of what had happened in their absence, the two men were furious and were still trying to wrap their heads around everything.

Noah who was sitting at his desk, his full attention stuck on a case file heard his office door open. "Yes," he questions without looking up.

The two men glance at each other before rolling their eyes, the younger sighs in annoying before clearing his throat. "We need to talk."

Noah was so deep in the case file he was reading; he didn't notice the familiar voice of who was speaking to him. "As you can tell I'm busy right now." He mumbles.

The older man crossing his arms over his chest "Stilinski" he stated with authority. "It wasn't a choice." He glares.

Noah stills his movement and slowly lifts his head up from the file and internally winces at the looks he was receiving from the two men whom he didn't think would ever come back.

"Derek? Chris? What are you doing here?" Noah questions knowing there was only one reason as to why they would be here.

Derek dryly chuckles "As Chris said, I think it's time for a chat, and from the increase of your heartbeat I'll take a guess and say you already know what we want to talk about."

"What are you talking about?"

"Drop the act, we've already been told."

Noah sighs in defeat "Fine, what do you want to know."

Chris shakes his head "No. Not here. we still have a few other people that need to be included in this conversation."

Noah nods his head in understanding, "It's probably easier to go to Melissa's." he mutters.

Derek scoffs "The pack is already there, aren't they? Hmm?"

"Yes, Scott mentioned that they needed to have a bonding day, so me and Melissa agreed for them to take to the day off." The sheriff confesses.

Chris grits his teeth "Is that a joke?" the man clenches his fists together "When Stiles who is your own son by the way and Maisie came back beaten and bruised by Gerard. You and Melissa had made them go to school the next day because their education was more important."

"I wonder what else has happened since we've left," Derek mumbles.

"Once we get to Melissa's we'll known," Chris says before leaving the office with Derek.

It didn't take long for Chris and Derek to arrive at Melissa McCall's home. They both already had a gut feeling that whatever had been going on wasn't going to be good. That was the main point Chris made Isaac stay away. The town was poison and toxic and once they had their answers, they wouldn't dare step foot in Beacon Hills again.

Derek didn't give two shits about having respect or manners, so without even knocking on the door. He and Chris walk into the McCall home with Noah trailing behind them. It was quite funny seeing the different expressions on the pack's faces. The main one they both noticed was the relief on Liam's face as he saw who had come in.

"What's going on?" Melissa questions confused as to why two men whom everyone assumed had left Beckon Hills were entering her home with Noah.

"Since everyone is now here. We have some questions that you guys seem to have the answer to." Chris explains as he locked the front door and steps in front of it to make sure no one would be able to leave.

"Who do you think you are? Coming into my home and demanding things?" Melissa shouts glaring at the two men.

"I suggest you keep your mouth shut if you want to keep your medical license," Derek speaks up raising an eyebrow.

"Don't talk to my mom like that," Scott growls out.

"Where is Stiles and Maisie?" Chris was already fed up with this conversation and just wanted to know the facts so he could keep his promise to Alison of keeping them both safe. He knew he did break his promise to his daughter and failed to protect the two kids, but he still wanted to try.

"Silence." Derek smirks "It always tells you the real answer."

"You have no clue where they are do you?"

"They left, how is that our fault," Lydia states rolling her eyes.

"Maybe just maybe it could have been something to do with the fact that Melissa and Noah were going to send them back to the place they were both tortured and assaulted?"  Chris spits out.

"How.... did---you" Scott stutters out in disbelief that they had known about eichen house.

"I just can't believe you guys would kick out the only smart people in the pack," Derek says ignoring the whining puppy. 

"They are Monsters!" Scott screams out. "They killed Alison!"

Chris's head snaps towards Scotts "Don't you dare say her name."  

"She's my girlfriend."

"Was. She was your girlfriend. Until you decided to go cheat on her with the new girl." Derek states narrowing his eyes.

"When she died. She called out for Stiles and Maisie and to the boy who actually deserved her. Not to you. Not Lydia who was supposed to be her best friend." Chris whispers as a tear rolls down his cheek at the memory.

"There wouldn't even be a pack if it wasn't for Stiles or Maisie," Chris says wiping the tears from his face. "They were the ones who researched all the knowledge, the ones who were always taken by the enemy, the ones who helped Liam when he first shifted."

"All we want to know if you would have any idea where they might go." Derek says looking between Noah and Melissa.

Noah sighs "I have a brother in New York but he stopped visiting when Stiles was little so I doubt he would remember him."

"Maisie doesn't know anyone from outside of Beacon Hills." Melissa shrugs her shoulders.

Derek tilts his head to the side "That's another thing, why did you hate Maisie so much? Even before Scott was bitten you both treated her like shit."

"She ruined everything," Melissa mumbles.

"What was that?"

"She was never supposed to be here."

Noah's eyes widen at was she was talking about "Melissa don't."

"No do go on. I would love to know. How do you think your daughter ruined everything? Wasn't your husband the alcoholic?" Chris says curiously.

"She's not my daughter!" Messina screams out.

"What?"

"She was left in my hands and became a burden."

—————
Hope you liked this chapter <3