14 | D E E P

"Creepy Wolf?"

"Creepy Wolf?"

Peter frowns"I'm deeply offended by the change from Zombie to Creepy Wolf."

Maisie, raises her eyebrow at the man "At one point you literally stalked us, that it very creepy."

"She has a point." Stiles nods his head in agreement "Besides how would be explain to people that we called you zombie wolf because you were killed and set on fire and then were brought back to life."

"Excuse me?"

"Killed? Burnt?"

"Fire?"

"Wolf?"

Stiles and Maisie wince at the different voices of the Avengers that they had forgotten were still in the room with them.

"We did it again," Maisie whispers to her best friend with a groan.

"We've got to stop doing that," Stiles huffs.

"Anyways" Peter clears his throat "Not that I'm happy to see you both out of that shit hole, but how on earth did you end up in New York? And by the looks of things end up staying with the Avengers."

"About that" Stiles awkwardly chuckles "Let's just say we really do have the worst luck ever,"

Peter snorts "I don't doubt that for a second."

"So kind" Maisie rolls her eyes "We were only going to stay in New York for a few days but the guy in the grey suit who is also Stiles' uncle found us in his old apartment."

"No surprise there," Peter comments.

"What did mother and father of the year do this time? Hmm? Did they use you both as bait again? Kidnapped? Or the typically disappointed lecture?" He questions crossing his arms.

"Kidnapped?"

"Bait?"

"Oh," Peter's mouth stays wide open in realization "They didn't know, did they?"

"Now they do," Stiles mutters.

"Hold on a second" Phil speaks up "Agent Hale how do you know Stiles and Maisie?"

The two teens glance at each other in surprise and blurt out "Agent Hale?" In disbelief.

"Ouch," Peter dramatically gasps, placing his hands over his heart "I didn't think it would be that shocking,"

"You're an actual Agent? "Maisie questions the man, if anything she would have thought he would be the criminal that the agents were looking for considering how many laws he's broken already.

"Whoa," Stiles blinks at the thought of Peter an agent, working in a team with humans.

"And you're actually following the rules?" Stiles teasingly asks with a grin.