♪ | beauty

i seem to lost my phone number 🤔
Can i have yours 😉

i_m_bunny

_

___________________________________________________

Yn pov~~~

I was sitting in the car , i just hope God showered his mercy on me, because if my life get worse i wouldn't able to handle the pain anymore.

After few minutes he also came and sat in the car , i don't have dare to even look at him how he was looking, I'm married a man whom I didn't even saw , i just know his name nothing more than that.

*********************

The car was stop infront of His Kim mansion. The gatekeeper open the gate and the car slid in stop infront of the mansions gate.

Taehyung got out of the and straight went to his study. Without even glancing back at her.

She got out of the car , then a girl her mid 30s came to her

???: Hello! Mrs.kim I'm Mary the maid of this house

She introduced herself to yn . Yn just nodded her head then Mary take yn to his room .

Mary": ma'am this is your room and sir will be back in few .

She said and walk out off the room
Yn nodded and sat on the bed . Yn was hella tired because of this heavy dress.

She was sitting on the bed with her leg hunging on the floor . Her veil was still covering her face .

Then the room door open and Taehyung entered and looking at her petite figure.

He had decided to show her the place . He didn't want to think that she can used him .

SHe was only 5.3 to his 6 foot frame. He took a min to rethink about his plan looking at her small frame. But he decided not to go weak .

He walk toward her and place a box on her lap.

Taehyung: change and go to sleep , your clothes are already in the dressing room.

He wanted to be ruder, but couldn't muster up the cruelness to do it that small girl

She almost looked breakable with her petite figure and milky white skin, she place the box on the  and quickly got up hearing his Stern voice.

He shook his head seeing the box on the bed. He took it and place it on the table..

He went to the next door to his room.

Taehyung: i won't stay in a room with a girl, i don't like.

He haven't lifted her veil to look at her face

*************""

Yn felt relaxed when she entered the room and found it empty . She had changed comfortable tee and sleep pants. She laid on the bed thinking about her day , she was feeling peace that he had left her alone..

She hadn't eaten the whole day, with peace the feeling of hunger also risen up . But she kept telling herself that it's not a time to eat .

She will eat in the morning.
After sometime she fell asleep.

******************

NEXT MORNING 🌄

Taehyung went to the office. Yn woke up around 11am . She took shower and get dress into simple dress.

She sat on the bed waiting for someone to tell her what's she need to do

She saw the box and opened it.
A beautiful diamond bangles adorned with diamonds.

The bangles were really beautiful but they held no attention of yn .
She preferred simple things. This was too MUCH of attention seeking.

Soon, Mary enter the room

Mary': ma'am you're awake . I had came to check on you before but you were asleep.

Mary spoke comig toward her but stop with halt after taking a look of her face.

Yn: what happened

She ask with her honey sweet voice.

Mary: nothing ma'am, I'll get your breakfast.

She said and went out of the room . Yn found it weird but decides to let it go. She kept the bangles in the box and got  up.

***********

Mary went to the kitchen, and said to cook

Mary: you need to see ma'am . She's really an angel as her name. I've never seen a girl like her.

Cook also get excited then said

Cook: Go and ask ma'am to come down for breakfast, on yhis way I'll also get to see her

He said and Mary nodded.....

__________________________________________

Drop a pick up line for next part..

So here is your update for you all i hope you all like this chapter...

Yuniliya  i hope you liked this chapter..

Thank you so much for reading ❣️

Word 742💦