♪ | shocked/ husband

MY HEART IS SO FULL OF YOU💞,
I CAN HARDLY CALL IT MY OWN ❣️

________________________________________________________________________

Yn pov~~

I was sitting on the bed looking around the room as i heard a knock.

Yn: please come.

Mary: ma'am breakfast is ready. Come downstairs to have your breakfast!

I really don't like it when she called me 'maam'

Yn: um.. please don't call me ma'am ! Just call me yn

Mary: but ma'am sir-

Yn: please you are elder than me i don't like it when you call me ma'am

Mary smile then nodded

Mary: ok. Yn.

I smile as we walk down stairs

The whole dining table was full of different types of food . Pancake, omlettes , boiled egg,and different types of slices fruits were placed in front of me.

I ate only pancake and some of fruits slices.

After that i went to the room . In afternoon i came to have lunch as his house was so beautiful yet mesmerizing.

I didn't saw everything but i saw there was indoor pool and a beautiful library.

I thought of taking a nap .

***************

AT EVENING ~~

yn was looking around the mansion as she thought of reading a book she went to library and take a book from there and went to the indoor pool site and started reading.

At that time Taehyung come back from the office he was about to go his room then his eyes landed on the frame beside pool.

He walk toward her saw her sitting there while reading some book . His eyes widen when saw her.

This is first time he saw her ,

TAEHYUNG POV~~~

she has blue eyes, honey colour hair, her cheeks were pink and plump like a babies, her lips looked suck able her collar bone and slim neck could be seen clearly from there..

It's like, it's a first time i saw a girl in my whole life. How beautiful she is looking without doing anything.
***************

But he wasn't weak to fall for faces so easily.

He was deep in thought as Mary enter the site.

Mary: I'm sorry sir ! I didn't know you came ! I came yo give water to ma'am

He just nodded and went from there..

Yn was sitting on the dining table doing her dinner..as taehyung went out for dinner....

After that yn went to her (his) room after changing she fell asleep.

Taehyung almost 12 am as he entered his room and saw her sleeping he straight went to change his dress as he was about to go but he went to her ,Saw her sleeping peacefully.

He don't know why he is here but He wanted to protect her, cherish her, he also didn't know where this feeling coming from .

He never feel protected for anyone except his family. After his parents died , when he was 22 and taeha was 20. He took his father business with the help of his best friend park jimin who is now his brother in law taeha's husband .

As he went out of his room and went to next room where he sleep yesterday and after thinking don't know what.he also fell asleep .

****************

One week passed as yn used to stay inside her room she used to had her meal in the room. She love to spend time alone .there was servents who always staring at her whenever she come out of her room.bit she didn't care about that, .

It's morning 10am. Mary used to give her meal at 9am . But today she didn't came . But then the room door opened as someone walk inside the room with a tray full of food

*************

Yn pov ~~

He ? Who is he ? What is he doing doing here ? Don't tell me he is some theif or some drunker

O my god he is coming to ward me god pls help me . Plz I'll never to you again . I'll never break any promises..

???: Hey? What happened.

Yn: yo-ur vo..ice i..is so d..eep

He chuckled at her state

Yn: wh-y are..u.laughing

He again came to her sat infront of her on the bed as he put the tray on beside the table..

He was about to speak but she spoke

Yn: wh..who are ..you?

He is shocked Heard her questions.
The multi-billionare of the South Korea. Youngest CEO of many branches..every one knew who he is even if you can ask about him some of street person.

But she

She is really something!

Taehyung thought as he smile at her innocence and thought of playing with her innocence

Taehyung: didn't you know me ?? Babygirl

He said in his deep and husky voice. He can clearly said she is scared. Because she started backing off . Her eyes started full of tears.

Her lips started to quirking as she a lone tear escape from her beautiful eyes .

Now it's time to Taehyung to get scared.

Taehyung: hey! Don't cry ! I'm not a bad person! Really you don't know me?

He said in a soft voice..
She shook her head 'No'

He sign and said

Taehyung: seriously! You don't know how your husband looks like?

She look at him confused because she didn't even see her husband how he looks like !

Taehyung: yn! --

Yn: how do you know my name!??

Taehyung look at her 'will you let me complete ' look as she look down

Taehyung first put his index finger under her chin as she flinch when his finger touch her skin..

He made her look at him

Taehyung: Remember one thing whenever I talk look at me . Ok?

She nodded as his finger was still on her chin.

Taehyung: you really don't know who your husband is?

She shook her head no

She was really something. Because he never saw this much innocent girl his life he thought every girl was just a gold digger..

But yn proof it wrong.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung: I'm your husband!

_________________________________________

Drop a beautiful quote for next part!

I hope you all like this chapter. Thank you so much for reading ❣️..

Do vote and comment...

I'm not giving any vote or comment limit but i hope you all will surely give vote and support this story!!

Word 1037💦