♪ | Angry taehyung.

Here is your long chapter..

HAPPY READING SWEETHEARTS ❣️

________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung help her out of the car, and then they headed towards the entrance of venue. Yn was scared of falling, he placed a hand around her waist and support her on walking.

Everyone was awestruck, when they saw the couple entering. Yn's family was also invited for the reception party.

Taehyung took yn towards the sofa. The background was decorated beautifully. Some guests came towards them to greet.

Taeha also came towards them .

Taeha: what's this bro? She is looking so stunning and you hid it all.

She complaint

Taehyung: this net isn't covering her face ,  no need to complain.

Taehyung grumble and jimin smirked seeing his possessiveness.

Taeha: should i take it off then?

She asked mischievously.

Taehyung: NO!

He said firmly and headed towards some business associates. He expected Taeha to keep yn company.

After greeting, food was served. Taehyung placed some in yn's plate and they started eating. Eating wasn't difficult because the veil was till her chin and just flimsy net. It was moving out of way easily.

Shin family noticed that how much taehyung was caring for her. Hye-Jin  was getting jealous and envious. She wanted to be in yn's place, adorned in most expensive things, showered with attention.

After eating, taehyung went to check on some guests. He left Taeha with yn. But when shin family came there to talk to his daughter taeha went away.

Yn stiffen seeing the man , but didn't say anything.

Hye-Jin: hello little sis!

She said in fake excitement.

Hye-Jin: this dress is so gorgeous, it would have looked even better on a taller frame.

She said standing in her full height.

Mrs.shin: thankfully her face is covered otherwise even this beautiful dress won't have been able to do anything. Thanks to God, atleast my daughter is beautiful.

She said touching Hye-Jin face lovingly. Mr. shin didn't say anything even after seeing everything. The man who has stopped a bit away made a fist in anger . It was no one else but taehyung. He was returning to yn, when he Heard their venomous talk.

He waited for yn to say something, but she stayed quite.

Mr.shin: yn, ask your husband to have a meeting with me. I'm your father. atleast you can do this much for me.

He said , taehyung closed his eyes, he knew that he would do anything if she asked of it, a meeting was nothing.

Yn: ho..how can I?

Yn started , but mr shin said in a harsh voice.

Mr.shin: stop being a burden like your mother and do what I asked.

Yn visibly flinch, tear had started filling her eyes. She noticed that she had become sensitive to their bitter words. If it would have been months ago,

She would have agreed but not feel hurt. Taehyung had started to make her feel again, yn didn't know whether it was for good or bad.

Taehyung couldn't control anymore, his eyes had gone red. He came infront of them and shin family was shocked to see the anger on his face.