♪ | Home.

HAPPY READING SWEETHEART 🌹

________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter ahead 🙂

(sorry guys for short chapter again my exams is running but I don't want to study for now I thought to update a chapter... A short chapter won't harm study right !! )

Next day , they had come back in the evening, asit had started raining. Yn changed into her night dress, deciding to have an early night as they had early morning flight..

She was standing infront of the window, looking at the rain falling on the beautiful hills. Everything was almost envelope in darkness light from far away houses illuminating the city from place to place.

She was looking really pretty with her hair falling like a water fall on her back . The black night suit  highlighting her milky white skin.

Taehyung also moved behind her and pushed her hair to one shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her. Yn also leaned back feeling his warm touch . Hos hot breath fanning her neck, affecting her in a most delicious way .

He left an open mouth kiss on her shoulder testing her response. She only leaned more into him, spurring his actions.

He kissed her neck again and again at different places, then nibbled on it softly. Yn moaned softly and turned towards him. It was getting too much for her.

But the lok in his eyes froze her. His eyes were filled with love and possessiveness for her, but there was something else also. He wanted her ......

Before yn could comprehend more, he place his lips on hers, sucking them as if he hadn't tasted anything better.

In second, he had yn against the window, his body pressing into hers. She could feel every inch of him . But it didn't look enough for taehyung . He. Was bringing her more closer and kissing her more passionately.

When they pulled away for air, taehyung didn't stop kissing her. Be moved towards her jaw.

Yn called him once, twice. Her words were rasping from desire. When taehyung didn't seem to hear her, she cupped his face and brought it in front of her own.

Yn: taehyung.......

She whispered softly telling him a lot of things which she couldn't have comprehend in words. Taehyung looked at her for some seconds, clearing his mind.

Then he took a deep breath pulling her in to a hug.

He look tired , as if he didn't have any energy left.

Taehyung. :   sunshine..... You going to be the  death of me ? ..when are you going to love me?? ..

He groaned. She clutch his shirt in her small fist and whispered as taehyung took a deep breath.

Yn : Give me some time....

He didn't said anything more and took her to bed. They were lying quietly.

Yn : are you angry?

She asked touching his chest. Softly . She was so used to his attention, his love that even mere minutes without him showering her with love, worried her.

Taehyung pulled her partially on top of him .

Taehyung : No.

He said and kissed her head. He was a bit upset , but not angry. He understood her need for time, but he wished that the wait wouldn't  be too long. She relaxed and took his hand in hers. Kissing his knuckle softly and then fell asleep peacefully, knowing that everything was okay .

Next day , they took their flight and headed back home. Yn was happy that she was returning home. A place where nothing but love and acceptance awaited her....

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not able to write your quotes because my section is not opening. Don't know why 😭 I'm not able to see any comments. I do get the notification but when I open to see where and which line you comment.i can't see. That's bitch is always happed with me....

Anyways.. enjoy this chapter? If yes so don't forget to vote and comment.....

Question::
Comment your favourite novel!

Vote: 70+

Comment: 40+

Bye bye... I'll try to update soon ....