♪ | soft touched

ROSES ARE RED ♥️
VOILETS ARE BLUE 💙
SUGAR IS SWEET 😋
LIKE AS YOU😉

SabitaMallick9

_______________________________________________________________________

YOUR EYES lOOK BEAUTIFUL CAN I DROWN IN THEM💦

i_m_bunny

______________________________________________________________________

Taehyung-: ok! Let's go for a walk!

Yn was relief. She quickly got up. He signed seeing her lean figure, he wanted her a bit more filled, he loved her fluffy cheeks. He knew that the only problem is her was not eating enough.

Yn was relieved that she didn't need to eat more. The portion she could eat was so deeply stuck in her mind that her body was denying to follow her minds instructions.

Someone was controlling her body more than her own self. She wanted to be free and there was noone caging her now, but she couldn't do it, doesn't matter how much she tried. The rules were struck in her mind.

Taehyung and yn strolled through the garden together. She wasn't minding his presence. But still she wanted to be left alone. He hasn't done anything, but she knew that he could harm her easily if he wanted.

She had lived in peace for somedays, she didn't want to be snatched from her.

************

After sometime yn returned back to her room. Taehyung had an important call to make. He went to take clothes from their room. Yn was wide awake and combing her hair, she stood up seeing him entered the room.

Taehyung went to change into his sleeping suit without saying anything. He got out and saw yn was still standing there looking all nervous.

He decided to tease her, He took a seat on sofa and started watching TV . Yn went to the changing room, hoping that he would leave before she went out.

She changed and started waiting for him to leave. When Taehyung saw that she was nowhere to come out .

He under stood , yn Heard that the TV went off and now there was quite I'm the room. Yn signed in relief and went out, but

Her eyes widen when she saw him standing middle of the room with his muscular arm cross on his chest, he raised his brows and asked

Taehyung: oh! You take 35 minutes to change into this ?

He said looking at his watch.She flushed as her head low, taehyung was enjoying to tease her .

Taehyung: come and sleep now!

He said yn look at him with wide eyes.

Yn: won't.....you leave?

She asked looking at him flushed cheeks . It was a big hit on taehyung 's ego. Girls was died for his closensss and his own wife wished for him to leave her alone.

He swollowed hard to control his anger and moved toward her.

Yn notice the change of his demeanor, she averted her eyes down , taehyung wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down so  that  his face was closer to her .

He held her chin and make her look at him .the moment his eyes met her blue pools . He felt his anger melting away.

Taehyung: you know I'm your husband. If i haven't been sleeping in this room, it doesn't mean i can't.

Taehyung: learn to sleep beside me!

He said caressing her cheeks . He loved how puffy they were and how they coloured on small things.

Yn was tense, she wasn't expecting this touch to be so soft. She was expecting pain for her disobedience,  But it never came.

Taehyung took the clip out of her hair and laid her down on the left side, the side she slept on every night then moved to the other side to sleep.

Yn slept but taehyung wide awake. He didn't plan to doing but her reluctance asked to every possessive part of him to show that she was his. HIS SUNSHINE, If he hadn't been showing his rights. It doesn't mean they weren't his .

He had seen the slight fear in her gaze when he was near her, he didn't want her fear, he knew that he was moving fast.

It might be overwhelming for her. That's why, he didn't even touch her hand after laying on the bed.

He turned toward her and looked at her sleeping form . He wanted to hide her from the world. She was so beautiful, but the thing is which made him crazy was her innocence.

He loved that how easily he could read her emotions.

Taehyung: what are you doing to me, taehyung's yn.

He said softly and touched her cheek he wanted his protective feeling to lessen but they had only increased with each second they stayed together.

He had even hating her out of his mind . There wa no point of hoping for impossible things.

********************

In the morning, taehyung woke up first, he went for his morning work out . After returning he took shower and decided to wake up yn.

He already asked Mary to bring their breakfast. He sat on the bed and pushed the hair away from her face.

Taehyung: yn, wake up!

He said softly, but yn opened her eyes immediately, looking at him with gazing eyes. She was looking really cute in her night dress.

Taehyung couldn't deny himself, he leaned down and kissed her cheek 

Taehyung: sunshine

He whispered on a caress. Yn got back her senses and quickly got up. Taehyung smile seeing her dishelved .

He needed to inform his secretary that he won't be coming early today, his office time was 9 am and he didn't plan to go early anymore.........

________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading ❣️

Hope you all liked this chapter..

Drop a quote for next part ✨

Do vote and comment 🙏

Word 945💦