♪ | kiss

"To loved and be loved is to feel the sun from the both sides ❤️"

SabitaMallick9

____________________________________

"After loving you i learn that why we love the moon even when it is so far from us ♥♥ "

momomomoommmgggh

____________________________________

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
∞∞. "

Akshaya070905

____________________________________

HAPPY READING SWEETHEARTS ❣️

______________________

It was reception day. Un and taeha was getting ready at home, Beauticians came there . Taeha was completely ready on her blue gown , her nude makeup was looking very good on her.

She was looking at yn , who was almost ready, Her dress , shoes, jewellery, clutch in short everything was ordered by Taehyung and yn was simply loving it.

When taeha asked taehyung that she wanted to gift her earing matching to her reception dress, then Taehyung only said.

Taehyung: you can gift her anything you want, but on that day she will be dressed completely according to my choice..

And his choice in everything was spectacular, the living example was yn standing in front of the mirror completely ready.

She was looking like a queen in her dull golden gown  ,which was flared out from the waist. Her makeup was done with a  light hand . She had heels on , the beautiful gold stilettos, but she looked ready to fall then walk.

Taeha: wow! Everyone's going to keep looking at you. Even I'm not getting enough to looking at you!

She said swooning oven her. Yn was feeling confused a bit, even the reassuring words of everyone there weren't seemed to be working.

Just then , the door opened and Taehyung entered in a tuxedo

He asked everyone to leave, without even looking at yn, taeha said teasingly before leaving

Taeha: Remember that you have a reception tonight brother, Don't forget everything after seeing yn.

After closing the door, taehyung finally took a look on his Sunshine and felt his breath stopped. Even with her stressed expression, she was looking really beautiful.

He swallowed hardly and moved closer to her .

Yn: tae! I have never wore heels , it's feels like I'm going to fall any minute.

She complaint with her lower lips trembling a bit.

Taehyung regretted not taking notice of her on their wedding day. If he did, he would have known that she didn't wear heels even on that day.

Taehyung: do you like these shoes!?

He asked touching her cheeks.

Yn: yes. They are pretty.

She pouted.

Taehyung chuckled softy and then said

Taehyung: stop worrying, I'll satay beside you whenever you have to walk . I won't let you fall.

Yn nodded and the. Looked at  him with expectant eyes.

Yn: am i looking ok?

She asked with still trembling lips.

Taehyung look away for a second and then moved closer to her. He placed a kiss on her forehead, nose, chin, and then finally her lips.

Yn was shocked by his actions.

Taehyung: i have never seen anything more beautiful.

He husked and the reality what he believes was clear in his eyes. Yn couldn't look in his eyes for long and started looking down. She liked his touch, his warmth, but scared of his intensity as well.

Taehyung: my sunshine! Don't ask questions which can make me lose control. I don't want to let you out of this room, your all this beauty is only for my eyes.

He said the last part frowned and moved back. He took the veil from the cupboard and move towards her. The veil made of 2or 3 layer of dull golden nets, it was beauty in itself.

Taehyung fixed it on her head and she was taking his breath away. She was looking like a real angel who got down on earth with those layers of nets.

Yn : Taeha isn't going to like this , she liked my makeup .

Taehyung: even she shouldn't be allowed to look at. You.

He grumble

Taehyung: and anyways, this net isn't fully covered your face, i can see your every features .

He said the last part sounding worried

A smile covered her pretty lips , taehyung held the veil up and peck her lips.

Taehyung: see i even saw you smiling

He grumble again.

A knock on the door indicated that they needed to go. When they headed out, Mary informed them that everyone had already left, they are waiting for both of them to arrive.

____________________________________

END CHAPTER

____________________________________

""I was happy in my imagination that i didn't realise when i got hurt in reality....when i come back to reality everything was messed up.""

Akanshasingh369

___________________________________

Sometimes just one sight is enough to break a forever home, comfort and life.💔

CherryZivaFF

____________________________________

LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES ♥❣️

Yuniliya

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading ❣️

Drop a quote for next part 〽️

Vote 30+

Comment 15+

Word 803 💦