♪ | cute glaring

Shauk ke umar me ,sabr Krna sik gae ♥♥

~Unknown

____________________________________

Happy reading sweetheart ❣️

____________________________________

Next sun came with new hopes, new plans, and a new day. Yn was completely fine now. They planned to visit the local market and buy  some gifts for jimin and taeha . Yn had started adoring that cheer ful girl. She was older than yn, but never made yn feel that.

At night, yn was almost asleep when she felt taehyung's fingers tracing the marks on her back. Her shirt had ridden up.

It wasn't the first time it happened beside taehyung, but yn hadn't given it much thought as the blanket was covering her.

But tonight, taehyung kept running his hands through her hairs or. Wrapped them around her . Yn felt her heart stopping.

But it's look like he was deep in his thoughts. He was placing kisses on the tip of her head from time to time. Yn Relaxed herself in his arms, liking his soft touch.

There was no apprehension  in hos touch, only the sweetness and tenderness, he had for her . Soon she fell asleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Next day~~

They headed towards the ***** velly . The cool air kept yn's cheek pink . Taehyung was controlling himself with great difficulty, knowing that she was his .

God had made this lovely girl only for him. The beautiful weather, her nearness , everything was forcing him to make her his completely, in every sense of words.

In evening , the weather was cloudy again. Taehyung was taking them a guest house. They had the food packed.

Yn: Aren't we going anywhere else today??

Yn asked looking at him after they sat in the car .

Taehyung: No! The weather is dangerous, I don't want to take risk!

Taehyung said and she pouted as she wanted to look at the beautiful surroundings for some more time.

Taehyung bite her cheek,

Taehyung: I'm gonna end up eating you. It's already bad seeing your cheeks all flushed, red like yummy apple and now you are biting your lips also .

He groaned.

She frowned and then glared at him feeling the light pain in her cheek. Taehyung hardly controlled his chuckle seeing her glaring,  cute glaring.

It was like a baby trying to intimidated an elder .

Taehyung started the car and yn stated out of the window a humph.

When they reached home. Yn was still giving him angry looks pursing her lips. Taehyung mentally shook his head seeing her all cute.

Taehyung: this girl is going to be a death of me.

He thought because seeing her making all those cute faces wasn't helping.

He again wanted to bit her cheeks, to feel all that puffiness she was giving to her cheeks in anger.

Taehyung made her sit on his lap and fed her. Yn didn't fight him as it was one of the things, she enjoyed a lot.

Having him feed her , had always been heaven.

Taehyung was kissing her cheeks where he bit her after every 2,3 bites. By the time they were done with dinner, yn was not angry anymore.

They were lying in bed. Yn In his arms. Her head on his shoulders. She was enjoying his warmth.

Taehyung: sunshine, when do you want to return? I had the return ticket for day after tomorrow but if you are liking it here , we can stay longer.

He said .

Yn: umm..... I guess that day is fine . We have been out for days now. I am missing home also.

Yn said , nuzzling his collarbone.

She was taking in  his scent , not thinking about her actions.

Taehyung pull her face up and placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

Taehyung: okay

He said and soon , they fell asleep..

________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for this Short chapter

Sorry for this much late update guys. I'm not getting time to write because of my brother. I hope you all are not mad at me . If you are so please I'm sorry for that.

And I hope you all like this chapter.

Drop your name with your thoughts for next part 〽️.

Vote: 60+

Comment: 20+

Word: 683💦