♪ | who did this sunshine?

REMEMBER MY LOVE, IT'S NOT END I'LL COME BACK AND FULFILL MY PROMISE 💖

Akanshasingh369

I LET YOU GO BECAUSE I KNOW IF YOU ARE MINE YOU WILL COME BACK BUT YOU WERE NEVER COME BACK 💔

momomomoommmgggh

__________________________________________________________________

HAPPY READING SWEETHEARTS ❣️.

______________________________

They got up in the morning, and headed towards their destination. It was going to take them approximately 2 hours. Yn was enjoying the journey, the roads so beautiful with greenery all around.

When they reached. A lot of other tourist were also looking around. Yn was enjoying every second of the exploring. The smile wasn't leaving her face.

Yn was looking at the beautiful scenery infront of her, the river flowing down below, the water looking so clear, the trees covering the slope of  hills.

Taehyung was also enjoying the view, but he was also making sure that no one came too close to her. He noticed some guys looking at yn, but the glare from taehyung make them look everywhere else in second. They had their lunch and went to explore again.

It started raining suddenly, before they can find a shelter, they were already soaked. Alot of other tourist were also beside them . When a person asked when the rains  going to Stop, A localman replied.

Man: here rain can continue for hours. You should head back as it slows down , driving in heavy rain can be dangerous around hills.

He said .

They started waiting for rain to stop , yn was feeling cold, her hands felt frozen.when taehyung saw it, he envelope then in between his hands, alternating between rubbing them softly and blowing his warm breath on them.

Taehyung was aware of her feelings cold, but he couldn't do much in that situation, he was soaked himself.

When the eain slows down after an hour or so. Taehyung took yn and they headed towards Their cottage.

Yn was sneezing, nad he could already feel her getting warm to Touch . Taehyung on the heater, yn has already fallen asleep by the time they reached their place.

Their clothes had allmost dried from the heater. It had taken 3 hours to return as the rain had started falling heavily again mid way.

Taehyung tried to wake yn up  but no use. Sighed , taehyung took her bridal style . He placed her sofa on their room and tapped her on her cheeks.