♪ | ugly/ beautiful

Everyone thinks I am such a happy person and that i have it all together .
What they don't know is that I'm dying on the inside . I don't have it all together.

I'M FALLING APART 💔

SabitaMallick9

________________________________________________________________________

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need"

Yuniliya

________________________________________________________________________

"Life is without you would be like a broken pencil: pointless"

_Nithingale_93

________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY READING ❣️

_______________________________________________________________________

In evening ,  he reached home and saw yn at the poolside. He changed his clothes and went to her. He had no plan of going out that night.

Around 7 pm, the dinner was served. He also had the habit of eating dinner early, so that it would be digest before sleeping.

Taehyung sighed seeing her stop eating after some bites.

Taehyung: eat more , sunshine.

Yn: I'll get uglier if i get fat .

She said as taehyung frown. He held her face in his hands. And said in a serious voice

Taehyung: uglier?! I don't want to hear you speaking like this about yourself again. You are beautiful.

He said , his every action showing that how much  he believed it. She had heard many people calling her beautiful in last few months, but it didn't matter.

She couldn't believe them . The words she had heard about her ugliness throughout her life. She couldn't forget them.

Taehyung: and you won't get fat . Not that it would make you any less beautiful. I want you healthy. You weight much less than you should. Still if you worried about it, you can do excercise with me in the morning.

He said and yn agreed they went for a walk after dinner. All the servents  had left for their quarters.

Taehyung learnt that she wasn't  anywhere like her family. Her talks, her body language, her actions , everything told that she is really innocent . Her wholeheartedly smile always got him.

At night, they were watching a movie in bed, yn had chosen Harry Potter. She slept before the movie ended. She was leaning against him.

Taehyung had no plan of pushing her away. He dimmed the light and laid down . Yn Was half laying on him, not that it bothered him.

He had one arm under her head . He wrapped his other arm arm also around her waist.

Taehyung: my beautiful sunshine ✨

He knew that she actually believed and wasn't only fishing for compliments like many girls. He closed his eyes , thinking about the girl which was laying in his arm.