♪ | Honeymoon

HAPPY READING SWEETHEARTS ❣️

Long chapter ahead.....

*******

Taehyung fell asleep promising himself that he would never leave yn Alone.

Next morning, they did breakfast together. Around 11 am , Mary entered with a lot of shopping bages.

Mary: Sir , all the stuff is delivered.

She said and placed the bags on the bed. When she left , taehyung got up and started looking at the thing's.

Yn frowned seeing winter clothes with scarfs of ladies. Taehyung turned toward her and handed her an overcoat

Taehyung: sunshine! Try it if the size is right.

He said , helping her wear it.

Yn: taehyung..... it's not cold enough to wear these things here.

She said frowning prettily. Taehyung smile and peck her nose.

Taehyung: i know, these clothes are for the place we are going to.

He said

Yn: where are we going?

She asked looking at him with her big innocent eyes.

Taehyung: that's a surprise for you.

He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Yn: why are we going?

Yn asked not liking being ignorant.

Taehyung: God has given me such a beautiful wife and i haven't take her to our honeymoon yet,  i think it's time to change it.

Yn blushed, her puffy cheeks going pink. Taehyung couldn't control It anymore, he tilted his head down and bite her cheeks lightly.

Yn: taaaaaaaaeee!!

Yn gasp, he flicked his tongue on her cheek kissing it and smiled.

When he moved back, he cupped her face caressing her both cheeks

Taehyung: i love how soft and fluffy they are. They always leave me with a need to bite in them, kiss them , caress them . But when you are blushing it's uncontrollable.

He explained on a sigh. Yn was going redder , she quickly moved toward the mirror and  started checking her coat. It fit her perfectly.

Taehyung: we are leaving tonight sunshine. If you need anything, we can get it now.

He said taking the boxes of her shoes out.

Yn: no, you have already bought everything i could need.

She said with a smile.