Meeting the gang

Twilights POV
The small boy starts to stand but wobbles "woah" I said as I stick my hand out to help and the boy holds on to it tightly to steady himself. I then noticed him not putting any weight on his left foot. " Does your ankle hurt?" I ask him. He nods. "Want me to look at it?" He shakes his head.
"C-Camp" he says in a quiet almost whisper "you are ready to go to the camp?" I ask. He shakes his head again and points to him self."C-Camp" "your camp? Do you need something?" "P-Pot" he swallows. "M-my p-pot" I nod with understanding "your cooking pot right?" He nods back. I look at him for a second and ask "want me to carry you? Your foot must hurt" the boys face turns bright red as he looks away and nods. Wasting no time I set my arms behind his shoulders and knees and scoop him up in my arms

At the start of the walk the little boy is very tense but starts to relax as we go. He's looking as if all that "excitement" has worn him out. I get to the boys campsite and attach the pot to my bag and look down at the boy "anything else?" He shakes his head so we start our walk to my camp.

On the way I start to ask "hey kid, what's your name?" The kid looks at me kind of groggily and says "Link" as he sets his head on my chest, and his eyes start to droop. As much as I want to suddenly stop and be surprised it would probably scare the poor boy so I just nod "Link. It's a nice name." I look down at the newest member to our party to see him fast asleep with his cheek pressed up against my tunic. I smile and think that he may like being in our group.

I walk into camp and Legend turns around and sees me and starts heading towards me. I make a shushing motion and look down at our newest Link and back at Legend, he stops in his tracks and points to the tree line and we head there. "Why do you have a kid with you?! Are you adopting random kids you find now!?" Legend whisper- yells. Link moves a bit tucking his face further into my chest and let's out a sigh "shhhh Legend you will wake him!" I say "go get Hyrule I'll explain once he's healed, it will be too noisy over there." Legend grumbles but complies and heads over to get Hyrule and I sit on a rock and wait for him to get here

Hyrule moves some trees out of his way and looks straight at me and then in my arms "why do you have a child with you?" I look him dead in the eyes and say "he's this Hyrules link and he's injured" Hyrule nods and walks a little closer and sits next to me "he's so small" he looks at Link with sorrow in his eyes. "And that scar... anyways let me take a look" I try settling the kid on the ground but he had his hand wrapped up in my tunic "it's ok I can examine him from here" Hyrule smiles and I just roll my eyes.

"He seems to be ok he has a slight concussion and a twisted ankle should be good in a day or two." I nod and look up at Hyrule and he starts to stand up "can you tell the others that way I can bring him in with not at much noise" "No problem I'll come and get you after I tell them I nod. "Sounds good to me." And Hyrule left to tell the others .

Hyrule waves at me and I take that as my cue to start heading to camp. I see Time and Wind looking as good as new. "The potions were real and a life saver, healed them right up" Hyrule says. Time waves to me and starts to walk towards me. "So this is the link of this Hyrule?" He asks. "Yeah I think he's younger then wind he's super tiny" "and that scar..." Time inspects it a little closer but then let's it go. "Let's set up a bed for him." Time meets my eyes after saying that. "Well, about that he won't let go of my tunic so there is no need" I say really wanting to rub the back of my neck but my hands are too occupied holding up the little child."oh I see I'll let you get some rest, I'll take your night shift." "thanks pops." I respond in a snarky way. Time just shakes his head.