What do you know?

Big Wild (Twilights POV)
It's been about three and a half days of Wild being asleep and it's my turn to carry him. I have my wolf pelt laying lazily over his thin shoulders. his head rests in between my shoulder and my neck and his arms are draped around my neck. my arms are under each of his thighs keeping him as still on my back as I can.

I have Wind a Four behind me to make sure he doesn't fall. (they insisted since they could not carry him.) I feel Wilds head shift as he grunts and opens his tired eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty." Say's Legend with his arms crossed as he sneakily sighs, relieved that Wild has woken up. Wild blinks with blurry eyes to Legend. "Wha-" he slurs as he brings up his hand and rubs his right eye with the palm of his hand. "The portal had took a lots out of ya and ya were out for a while." I say and Wild looks down at me confused.

"Fo'r hw log" Wild mumbles as he glances over to me. "About a day and a half." Wind says and Wilds eyes widen as he instantly wakes up, but before he could freak out I start to speak. "It's completely normal in this situation, that portal was different from the ones you usually go through so it used a lot of magical energy which can make you sleep if you use too much, that's why Hyrule usually passes out or gets really sleepy after healing people." Wild looks a little calmer but still shaken.

Time try's to change the subject. "We haven't met the Zelda here but we have met Sidon so that's who we are heading towards, he may have some idea on what to do or help us in convincing the Zelda here we are not crazy." Wild takes a second but quickly nods "u-um can ya put me down?" Wild asks quietly. I nod and lower him down to the ground Wild then takes off my Wolf pelt and try's to hand it back but I push it back into his arms. "Don't worry about it, it would be best to keep you nice and toasty or Sidon will have our heads." I say winking at Wild.

Wild flushes red as he wraps the pelt around himself and walks ahead. I laugh and continue on my way.

—————————————————————————-
Big boy Wild POV
That was so freaking embarrassing, I think as I walk beside Hyrule and Sky. It's... weird... my Twilight wouldn't really act like that... he's more motherly when I'm hurt but not all the time. I feel like everyone here is acting like my mom even Wind. "Hey Wild what's your chain like?" Hyrule asks giving a soft smile as if talking to a kid. I roll my eyes. "A lot less motherly I tell ya that." I say pulling the edges of the pelt closer to me.

Hyrule let's out a laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Hyrule says clearing his throat. "It's just your a lot more snarky then our Wild. Our Wild will hide behind someones leg before snapping back, but I could get that we are motherly too, but you have to remember that we are dealing with a eleven year old who probably has less then a year of memory's." Hyrule say's tapping his chin. Im a little taken aback. "Eleven months? I've been awake for about two years." I say looking at him. Sky who is beside me raises a eyebrow "hmmm interesting, so how long have you been with your chain?" I take a second to think before responding. "Honestly don't really remember seven... no eight months." I say looking back to him. "Man that's longer then us!" Hyrule pops in and Sky nods. "Yeah I think our Wild has been with us for like, three months, maybe four." Sky says as he presses his finger against his chin in thought.

"How much do you know about your wild?" I ask and Sky stifles a yawn. "Well we know about the champions and how he has there powers, how he woke up in the shrine of resurrection, about the Yiga clan of assassins, his age and that he's technically one hundred and eleven, his random memory's, and that he's still learning everything. The kid didn't even know about bathing until we met him." Says Sky and I cringe. My Chain doesn't know half of that. "O-Oh." I stutter out. Hyrule gives me a worried look. "Does... your group not know all of that?" Hyrule asks as he sets a hand on my shoulder I jump but expect the touch as I start to speak. "Yeah my group doesn't know even half of all that." I say and Sky nods.

"That makes sense you are a lot older then our Wild and probably don't want to share as much with your Chain, while our Wild is so fresh into the world he wants to share everything with us." Sky says with a nod. I find myself nodding back.

"Hey look, we are almost to the bridge." Four says from behind me. I look up ahead and see the bridge that leads to Zoras domain. "You guys wait here and I'll explain everything to Sidon so he doesn't freak out." Says Time as he walks ahead to see Sidon.

—————————————————————————-
Smol Wild POV
It feels so good swinging in the trees and just being in the woods. The Hyrule here let's me do a lot more here then back home. I run from branch to branch as Hyrule follows from behind. I jump off from the tree branch and fall towards the ground, I then pull out my paraglider at the last moment and continue running. Suddenly Hyrule tackles me to the ground and I start laughing "gotcha!" He yells panting and laughing all at the same time. My giggles grow louder as I try to wrestle him off of me. "Oh no you don't!" He grunts and starts to tickle me and I flail in his arms. Once I finally manage to flop out of his grasp I continue to run until I make it to the edge of a cliff and stop.

Hyrule stops and looks at me "Sky diving?" He asks "Sky diving" I respond as we both jump off the cliff "WOOOOOO" I hear Hyrule yell beside me, he then grabs my legs and I pull out my paraglider. We slowly float down to the ground with me on Hyrules shoulders. "Kinda weird having you on my shoulders when we land." He says with a smile. I quickly smile and put away my paraglider. I then rub my hands on his head. "Hey (laugh) stop that" he says through giggles.

"COME ON YOU TWO BREAK TIMES OVER!" Yells Twilight as Hyrule and I make our way back up the cliff.

—————————————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry I haven't posted as of late but I want to become a bit more consistent in my updates but I doubt that will happen with all the responsibilities I have piled up. I want to thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed