Whats a Lynel?

Wilds POV
I was fighting a horde of monsters when I heard princess Zelda scream. She was backed up against a wall with guardians getting ready to shoot. I instantly started to run towards her with my shield in hand. I planted my foot and jumped over the guardian and in front of Zelda. It only took one of the lasers to break my shield as the rest of them hit me, and only me as I protected Zelda.

I heard myself gasp as I woke up cold, my eyes felt watery and puffy. I also could not breath as if the air refused to go into my lungs. "W-W-Where?" I heard my self whisper. I turned in my bed to see Twilight in the bed over. I didn't hesitate and went to him, layed down and cried into his shoulder. I felt Twilight twitch as he woke up. "Hey pup what's wrong?" He asks as he starts to rub nice circles on my back. I shove my face farther into his shoulder, feeling it start to calm me down. He then asks "do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head thinking how it's all in the past.

——————————time skip——————————

I've spent about 40 nights with these people and some of there fighting skills need some work. There is a monster camp up ahead and Time tells me to stay out of site with my bow. It's honestly starting to tick me off, I know that I'm good with a bow but I can also use a sword! I sigh up in the tree I'm sitting in and aim my bow and arrow at a bokoblin and fire.

Things where going well but, in the distance I saw a Lynel guarding some place past some thickly placed trees. (Thankfully it didn't see us yet) I shoot the moblin that was going after wind and quickly jump down to finish off the rest of the camp before the lynel saw us.

Once we finished up defeating the camp the rest of the group was sweating and panting from the fight. I tried tugging on Time and Twilight's sleeves as they tried to scold me about jumping in like I did, but I was trying to get them away from the lynel. Unfortunately we took too long, then me and the lynel made eye contact.

I clime up some of the trees surrounding the lynel and jump off the tree, then on it's back and start slashing. "F-FIGHT" I yell to get everyone's attention, it works as they all start to slash at the lynels feet and torso. The lynel finally bucks me off his back as it slams me into a bolder. A groan escapes from my mouth as I hop back up to continue the fight. The lynel races towards me and I dodge and use Flurry Rush. Once the lynel is stunned I jump back and shoot a bomb arrow at it to finish it off, once the arrow makes contact with the lynel, he was a goner.

After that I fall on the ground and look up at the sky breathing heavily. Hyrule comes up to me "are you ok? Anything broken?" He asks waiting for a answer. I point to my chest and lift up my tunic so he can have a closer look. Hyrule winces at my scar but try's to check the injury, but we are interrupted by the world swallowing the whole group.

Twilights POV
After Wild killed that horse thing we where sent to Times Hyrule. Once my nausea went away from the transporter portal I looked over to see Hyrule by Wilds side checking out his injury's. I walk up and see that the kids passed out then I look at Hyrule. Hyrule looks at me then back to his patient and says. "He passed out from transporting and he has what seems to be two broken ribs." I nod and Time walks up. "my house is up ahead we should probably patch him up there" I look at Wild "Here let me carry him" I say as I lift him into my arms. Wild winces and has a pained expression on his face. "Let's hurry and get to shelter" Time say to the group as they all nod in agreement.

Once we got to Times house we saw Malon on the porch sweeping. Once Malon notices us she gives us a big wave. Time runs up and explains that we need to get a medical place ready for there newest member. She looks at Wild in my arms, nods and runs inside so get it ready.

Wilds eyes open, and are hazy with pain. he looks up at me. "Hey pup it's ok we are about to get you all fixed up." I say giving him a soft smile as he looks confused. "G-Ground e-e-eat" he says looking at the ground. I raise my eyebrow "ground doesn't eat." I say confusion in my voice. Wild opens his mouth to continue but winces. "Shhhhh if it hurts don't talk" Hyrule says next to me. Wild shakes his head and opens his mouth again. "G-Ground b-b-black, o-open up, e-eat" wild says frustration fully in his voice. Sky speaks up "oh buddy that's the portal that takes us to a new Hyrule, we are in Times Hyrule." Wild takes a second to process the information and closes his eyes. Hyrule starts talking to Wild "hey you've got to stay awake for a little bit longer" then Hyrule whispers in my ear "he may have a concussion." I nod and start talking to Wild to keep him awake."

"Come on in sweetheart let's get him all fixed up." Malon says waving towards me. I walk to Malon with Hyrule by my side, talking and squeezing Wilds hand to keep him awake.

Once inside I set Wild on the couch that has towels on it in case of blood. Wild winces and death grips my tunic with one hand and the other on his ribs. "It's ok pup I know it hurts." I say cooing to the kid to try and make him feel better. "Wind you like catching fairy's right? Why don't you go in the bushes and get one or two for us." Malon says facing wind. Wind gives her a salute saying "Aye aye captain" and runs off.

Wilds POV
My head hurts, My chest hurts, I feel like crying, and I feel like I'm going to throw up. I look up at twilight and pull on his tunic to get him closer. He hesitates for a second then gets closer. I shove my face into his tunic as I start to feel tears leak out of my eyes. "Aww kid it's ok" Twilight says bringing a hand up to rub my back. "It's ok Wild, we will get you healed up." I hear from I think Four. Someone puts a cold hand on my head, it makes my headache a bit better "oh dear it feels like he has a fever." I hear from what seems like a woman. "It must of been from the portal." I hear from Hyrule. I just want the pain gone.

Times POV
Wind comes rushing in with two fairy's and hands them to Hyrule. Hyrule nods and brings them to Wild, the fairy's get to work healing his injuries and concussion. Once done Wilds face is not pressed as much into Twilights tunic. Twilight puts his hand on Wilds head. "Fevers still there." Twi says as he continues to rub circles on the kids back. Wilds eyes are closed and cheek pressed firmly against Twilight. I silently walk up to Twi. "He asleep?" I ask him. "I think" Twilight says as he sets the kid back on the couch and puts his wolf pelt on him. "I'll go make dinner, Twilight and Link you guys come in there with me, Legend  you watch the boy." Malon says, Me and Twilight nods. Legend nods knowing not to argue with Malon, it's always a losing battle.

"So your telling me a boy that young is his Hyrules Link!?" Malon says saddens showing on her face. Me and Twilight nods. "Oh and those scars, I've made my decision once I'm done with dinner there's no way I'm leaving that boy." Malon says. "B-But honey-" "don't you <honey> me I've done made my mind." I sigh and just nod. As i said before fighting with Malon is a losing battle.