It is my pleasure

Wilds POV
we were about a day away from Ordon Village and we were in a line heading that way. Time was in the front, and Warriors held up the back. Time suddenly stopped and pointed to a big group of monsters about 30- 40. The chain and I all prepared our swords all ready to fight. I had two Bokoblins on me and a Moblin, I may not be the best with a sword but I can at least hold my own.

The Bokoblins come in to fight first, the Moblin stays back and analyses me. one of the Bokoblins has a sword and the other with a spear, the spear Bokoblin (who we will call m1) stays back and the sword Bokoblin (who we will call m2) comes at me, I duck down and take out m2's the legs so that there on the ground m1 thrusts his spear towards my stomach, I make a perfect doge and preform a Flurry rush. Once M1 is badly injured M2 jumps back and thrusts his sword towards me from behind. The sword nicks me on the shoulder before I could fully jump out of the way. M1 seems to recover and thrusts his spear to me again, I use my sword to redirect the spear away from me and I run forward and cut off m1's head.

M2 becomes enraged and that makes their movements rough and jagged so I rush in for the kill. The Moblin (M3) who has a long sword takes me by surprise and stabs me through the stomach with one of my lungs injured. My breathing becomes labored but I don't let it stop me, both M2 and M3 try to attack me at the same time from opposite sides so I call for Daruk's Protection and knock them away from me I grab M2 and throw them towards M3, then I call for Urbosa's Fury and eliminate them.

Just when I think I can take a breather a Lizalfo shoots a arrow into my other shoulder, I call on Revali's Gale to shoot me up into the air and allow me to see all the enemies with bows. There are two Lizalfos and three Bokoblins with bows. I bring my bow out and shoot each one in the head. Once I'm on the ground I collapse beside a tree while holding my stomach. I can see everyone starting to finish up when me and Twilight make eye contact. Twi cuts off the Lizalfos head that he was fighting and runs to me. I look up at the sky, then suddenly a Lizalfo comes out of its disguise from the tree I was leaning against. The Lizalfo jumps to me and sticks it's spear right in my chest. I am able to move slightly so it doesn't go straight through my heart but it my of still nicked it. "NO!" Twilight yells lunging to me. The Lizalfo leaves it's spear in me and jumps away. Time is behind the Lizalfo and cuts off its head in one fell swoop.

"Wild! Hey keep you eyes on, it's giving to be ok." Twilight says worry clear on his face, soon Time is right next to him puting pressure on my side. I hiss at it and try and push his hand away with my weak hands. "I know buddy but we need to stop the bleeding." Time says with a apologetic look on his face. I look around them and see that the fight is over and Hyrule is passed out. "POTIONS! WE NEED POTIONS!" Twilight Yells .everyone turns there head to me and starts to come closer. Warriors in kneeling Next to me inspecting the spear. "I-I-I'm o-o-ok-" I try and say but I start to cough up blood. "No your not. There is Nothing ok about this, you have a punctured lung, at least 5 broken ribs, a spear through your chest that scratched your heart, and a arrow through your shoulder you are not Fine." Warriors says taking off his cape and applying pressure.

I need to get this spear out of my chest if I want Mipha's Grace to activate so I quickly put my hand on the spear and yank it out before anyone can stop me. "AHHhhg" I yell from the pain. "Why are you doing!? Someone please find a potion!" Twilight says in a panic. "We used them all up! There may be some in wilds Slate!" Four says looking at me. I look at them and say. "I-I-I-It-It's o-o-o-o-ok-ok" I wheeze in a breath "I-I-I-I'll-I'll b-b-be-be o-o-ok" I say as everything turns black

Twilights POV
Wild passed out, WILD PASSED OUT! shit, shit, ok think, what to do, WHAT TO DO! My brain it working overtime. "We need to keep pressure on his wounds!" Sky says not being able to do any thing because he's holding Hyrule. I quickly go over to Wild and apply pressure to his chest while time starts to apply pressure to his shoulders and Warriors continues to apply pressure to his stomach. Legend is by the kids face tapping it lightly. "Come on kid wake up!" He says through clenched teeth. Sky has set Hyrule down to check his less threatening injuries, and four is forcing winds head into his chest so he can't see all the blood.

But then... Wild stops breathing... Legend, Time, and Warriors face turn white white horror. I cup Wilds face in my hands and weep. "Wake up... please wake up.." I say as sobs begin to rack my body.

"IT IS MY PLEASURE"

blue flames surround Wild. A Zora woman cloaked in said blue flames sets a ghostly hand on my shoulder as if asking me to move back, I do, what else would I do, ...she may be able to save him... I think as I watch her float so that she is right above Wild she kisses his forehead and he takes a big gulp of air and his eyes snap open before rolling into the back of his head and passing out again.

The Zora woman nods to me and disappears. I run to Wild and hug him tightly to my chest and sob... what a relief.

—————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I felt like we needed some fluff up in here 😈