Massage From The Sky

Skys POV (with the Wilds)
Twilight walks into the clearing looking troubled. "Hey Twilight what's wrong? Is everything ok?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder. He opens and closes his mouth as if trying to find a way to answer but then decides to snap his mouth shut and shake his head. "They will be back soon." I whispers out as he speed walks to some trees.

Wild seems worried about him and comes up to me. "What's going on?" He asks as he look's towards Twilight. "Not sure, he has been like that ever since he went to check on Time and Warriors." I say looking at where he exited from. "You know if I were you I would go and sit with him, maybe that will help if you do it." I say and Wild looks at me and nods before flinching. "Hey you doing ok?" I ask and he nods and takes a seat on the ground. "I'm... ok my body just feels kinda, weird? Like the magic in my body's is acting out." He says with his head in his hands. "Ok gotcha." I say and I push his so that his laying on my lap.

I cover Wilds ears and whistle to get Hyrules attention and he comes running. "What happened?" He asks as he starts to inspect Wild for possible injuries. "It's something to do with his magic, at least that's what he told me" I say to Hyrule and I feel Wild start to pant from the pain he's in. Hyrule nods and slowly places his hands on Wilds that are covering his face. "Hey I'm going to check your magic levels ok? So I need you to move your hands." Hyrule says as he rubs the back of Wilds hands to loosen them up. Wild does and slowly moves his hands to his sides, before he could put his left hand down I grab it and continue what Hyrule started and massage his hand.

Wild let's out a forced sigh as he keeps his eyes closed and squeezes my hand lightly as I massage it. Hyrule gently placing his hands on both sides of Wilds face and letting his forehead lay on Wilds. Hyrule sits there for a minute before coming back up. "His magic is untangling for some reason, it must of been tangled but since his magic was so depleted last time I checked him I couldn't tell." Hyrule says as he massages Wilds temples and he relaxes slightly. "Wild this may take a while so I'm going to leave you with sky. And sky try massaging his shoulders, anything to relax his muscles that way the magic will untangle faster." Hyrule says and I nod, Wild grunts in understanding as I move to massage his shoulders.

I hear footsteps run towards from behind me. I turn my head to see Twilight looking very worried. "What happened." He asks frantically and I gently place one of my hands on his shoulder. "Calm down he's ok. Hyrule said that his magic is tangled up and is trying to untangle. Here help he massage his body so he can relax and let his magic untangle. I'll start on the arms you start on the legs." I say looking at Twilight in the eyes. He quickly nods as he slowly places his hands on Wilds shins and softly runs his fingers up and down and into Wilds stiff muscles.

Wild relaxes a bit more and I start on his arms.

A couple of seconds later Time and Warriors come into the clearing with a bundle in Times arms. Because I'm on the ground I can't see what it is but I can guess by how the chain is reacting. Our Wild must be in there. Twilight looks away almost looking sick. That's the last thing to assure me at the moment.

I can hear Hyrules talk to Time and Warriors but the only things I could make out were. "Pale, shake and passed out." I switch to the Wild on my laps other arm. Warriors looks over at me and gives the Wild on my lap a worried look. He then turns to Time and points to me and they head over. "What happened." Time asks worry clear in his voice. "His magic was tangled and suddenly it started to untangle so we are trying to get his muscles to relax so that the magic will untangle faster." I say looking up at the Wild in times arms. Time and Warriors sigh with relief as they sit down.

"I think you did it pretty well." Warriors says pointing to the Wild on my laps face. I look down and see his face slack and relaxed. his eyes are closed and his breathing is soft and calm. I smile and look back up to Twilight. Twi looks stiff as he continues to massage Wilds legs. "Twilight." Time says and Twilight flinches before looking up at Time, not really meeting his eyes. "Come here cub, let Warriors take your place." Time says as he holds Wild with one hand and opens the other for Twilight to cuddle into. Twilight instantly heads to Time and envelopes him into a hug. Warriors goes to the adult Wilds legs and massages where Twilight left off.

"This is going to be a interesting journey with two wilds." I say looking up to Warriors. He sighs and hangs his head before making eye contact with me. "There's no doubt about it.

—————
—————
Adult Wilds POV
When I wake up I can feel my head pounding I groan as I bring one of my hands up to my temples and begin to rub them. but when I move my hand I can feel someone laying on my arm. I look down to see long blond hair. "Wha-" I say but am cut off by Legend. "You awake?" He asks with what I dare say a worried look. I nod and he gently picks up the small blond child out of my arms. "Careful Sky and Twilight fell asleep so if you want to get up be aware of that." He says before going over to Hyrule. I look up at Sky and see that him and Twilight are using each other as a back rest as they sleep.

I then look over at my arms and see that Sky has both hands on both of my shoulders. I sigh and slowly try and take his hands off my shoulders. When I grab the first hand he stirs a bit and grabs on to my hand and rubs it and my shoulder before settling again with a snore. I then try and gently set that hand into his lap. I then go to the other shoulder he tries the same thing except he take tge hand that I sat in his lap and places it right back on my shoulder. I sigh and continue to hold one of his hands as I grab the other one off my shoulder. He rubs my hand for a bit longer then last time but settled with a nice grip on my hands.

Once I finally get BOTH of Sky's hands in his lap I start to get up but before I could even get two inches from his lap I feel both of Sky's hand massaging my scalp. I sigh and just accept my fate and just sit there and enjoy the head massage.

"You need some help there? Someone asks and I crack a eye open to see Time sitting next to me. "I can't escape the sky man's grasp, is as if he's determined to keep himself asleep and me here." I say with a sigh and Time let's out a light hearted chuckle. "I get it we had quite a fright with both Wilds passed out." Time says and my ears perk up. "Both Wilds?" I ask and Time looks at me surprised. "I figured you knew since he was asleep on you. And your magic was a bit out of sorts." He says and I look up at him, confusion clear on my face. "That's who that was?" I find myself asking and Time chuckles and pats my head, in the process he bumps Sky's hands and he begins to move his hands again.

"Yes that was our Wild, we will talk more later mainly when our Wild wakes up." Time says and I nod. I mean it makes sense.

—————
—————
No Wild Hyrule (Times POV)
I watch as Zelda places her head against Wilds and we can see a golden glow come from her. I can see Wilds eyes roll into the back of his head as he instantly passes out. I rush forward to try and keep him upright but a portal from opens under him and he's gone in seconds. We all stare at the place ground that opened up and swallowed him whole. "What... do we do now?" Wind asks as he slowly looks up at me. I look over to him and answer. "I don't know but, but all we can do is wait."