Introductions are something

Wilds POV
I woke up warm. I never wake up warm I thought as I slowly open my eyes. I am then greeted with the color green. It doesn't look like grass but maybe a shirt? then I look up to see Twilight? I think that was his name. then, look down and see my ankle wrapped in a bandage. I... kinda just stare at it for a second, it seems almost too white to be real around my skin. A sigh escaped my mouth before I could stop it. Twilight seems to stir slightly before relaxing once again. After waiting for him to settle I slowly get out, away from the warmth.

Once I stand I can feel pain shoot up and through my ankle and I instantly lift it off the ground as I lean on a nearby tree. My stomach suddenly rumbles and I suddenly remember that before Twilight found me I was about to cook some food. It wouldn't hurt to make some food for everyone would it? I asked my self as I hobbled over to my pot in twilights bag and dragged it to the dying fire. After fueling the fire I set the pot up and started making a nice breakfast beef stew.

After I had put every ingredient in the pot, a boy looking to be two or three years older then me started walking up waving his hand "hi newbie" he whisper- yelled as he tried to make his way around the pot too me. I hopped to the opposite side of the pot and eyed him warily. He stared at me "oh come on I don't bite!" He said with a smile as he started walking around the pot to try and get closer. I hobbled to the other side again. After around a minute or of this he sighed out a "fine" and plopped down on a log. Then suddenly he looked back up to me "I'm wind, Twilight told me your name was Link huh? I'm just glad one of us can cook, oh where did you learn, and what about your tunic it almost looks like mine! How did you get that killer scar? How old are you? are you older then me? (GASP) AM I OLDER THEN YOU!!" I look at him a little star struck, and my mouth agape. I then look down and see that the food is ready and grab a bowl and fill it up. Then I shove it into winds hands and begin making my self a bowl. He happily grabs a spoon and takes a bite. His eyes seem to turn in to stars as he chows down on his meal. I slowly sneak away to eat in peace."

Twilights POV
I slowly open my eyes after smelling the best food I've smelt (aside from Malons food of course). After I sat up I see wind with a bowl of maybe stew, or some kind of soup in his hands. Winds eyes were Big, and he was scarfing down whatever food that was. I then look to my right and see the new Link limping to the tree line. I quickly hop up and head towards him.

"Hey kid" I spoke to the little Link. Link jumps and almost spills his food "whoa, easy tiger I'm just saying hi, I'll be back after I grab some grub sound good?" Link nods and takes a seat on the grass.

After grabbing some stew I came back to the kid and started to dig in. After the first bite I thought I might cry, our group hasn't had a decent meal on the rode like EVER unless you count restaurants. I turn to link with hope of good food in the future. "Wow kid this is amazing haven't had anything like this on the rode!" Link just blushes and turns away. "Where did you learn this kid?" Link looks at me and then back down at his bowl "d-don't r-re-" he breathes in and out "k-know" I look at the kid for a second then ask "does it hurt to speak?" He shakes his head.
"H-Hard r-re-reme-" I cut in " is it hard to remember words?" He perks up and nods. "Is it easier to understand when you hear other people speak and you nod" he nods "hummmm it's ok I'll try and help you, I bet the others will too" I smile at the boy and his eyes light right up.

After that talk we sat in a comfortable silence for a bit before I decided to break it "why don't we go meet the others they have been dying to meet you" Link looked nervous, but nodded and  started to stand up with his hurt foot in the air. "Want to hold my hand to help you balance" the kid thought about it for a second before nodding and reaching for my hand. "Alright off we go to see the group." I said smiling at him. Link just looks up at me, nods and looks back down to the ground as we keep walking.

Wilds POV
I was honestly TERRIFIED of meeting all those people. Like what if they don't like me what if they just want to steal my stuff and run away it was all I could think of "hey" what if they are robbers. "Kid" what if they don't just want to kill me but torture me! "LINK!!" I flinched and looked up to see Twilight on one knee one hand on my shoulder and one in my hand, he was rubbing soft circles on the back of my hand. "You with me kid" I nod "it's going to be ok kid they won't hurt you I can definitely tell you that" he flashed a smile and stood up and continued walking

There where six people sitting around the cooking pot chowing down as they looked up at me and Twilight. I quickly hid behind Twilight and glanced at them behind his legs. "Alright guys this is Link and we need to introduce ourselves" Twilight says. Everyone nods and the boy that kept talking to me as I was cooking at my cooking pot jumps up. I think his name was wind? "Im wind but you already know that" he giggles " I'm the hero of the wind!" Hero of the what? I ask myself.

Then a older man with a red and green tunic steps forward he also seems to have a streak of pink in his hair "I'm Legend and I'm hero of Legend" he says with a scowl. A man with a green tunic and blue scarf like fabric around his neck smacks Legend on the back of the head and then looks at me with a smile "I'm Warriors and I'm known as the hero of Hyrule Warriors" Legend stares daggers at Warriors but turns around away from him.

A boy with straight blond hair that is slightly longer then his chin and a tunic with the colors red, purple, green, and blue then looks at me "I'm Four my title is Hero of the four swords"he said with a smile. A teenager with a regular green tunic and brown undershirt walks up he has a kind aura around him. "I'm Hyrule I've got the title of Hero of Hyrule"

Hero's? this has to be a dream or a hallucination why would there be hero's here Ganons gone they are too late if there here for that. I was broken out of my thoughts by a man with a green tunic, with a belt holding up a red fabric on his waist. he also had a white fabric with blue symbols around his neck "I'm sky and my title is the hero of the skyward sword"

Then a man that looked to be the oldest walks up and kneels in front of me he has a scar on his face  along with some weird markings as well and is decked out in loads of armor "my name is Time and I'm the hero of time" time smiles at me. Then something seems to click within me, these are code names. I look up at Twilight and he kneels in front of me "what's wrong" he asks and I whisper "c-code" his eyebrows shoot up in surprise "yep there code names become all of us here have the same name, our names are all Link"
WHAT