You Will Be Known As "Champion"

Adult Wild

I've been laying on Sky's lap For. A. Hour! I really just want to get up and dash away but thats not happening with Sky's fingers weaved throughout my hair. I move slightly and his hands move too, I let out a sigh as I glance over at Legend. Legend is holding the child in his arms almost protectively with Hyrule running his hands through the tiny Wilds hair.

I suddenly feel Sky's hands start to move so I look up at him to see Twilight slowly wake up from his nap. Oh Twilight, how he didn't know that he was Sky's back rest, so when he moves Sky dips forward. I quickly bring my hands up to support Sky's weight so he doesn't suffocate me with his sleepy body. Surprisingly he's still asleep and moving his hands in my hair as he lets out a little snore.

"Oh geez, are you ok?" Twilight asks as he grabs Sky's shoulders and leans him against his own shoulders. "Peachy." I say bluntly and I try and pull Sky's hands out of my hair but his grip on my hair tightens. "Oh let me help." Twilight says as he wraps one arm around Sky's slender body so that he can grab one of Sky's hands with both of his own. He then uses one hand to pull off the strands of hair from Sky's fingers and the other to massage and loosen the tension in his hands. Once one of the hands is free from my rats nest hair Twilight holds Sky's hand, interlocking there fingers as he swishes his wolf pelt to lay across Sky's lap. I gently lift my head so it will set better before putting it back down.

Twi then slowly places Sky's hand onto the pelt and sky's hands start to massage the fur. Twilight does the same with the other hand and I'm free. I sit up and stretch. Ahhh it feels so good to be free. "Thanks Twilight." I say smiling at him. Twilight's neutral face turns into a pleased smile as he nods. Sky then let's out a snore and me and Twi giggle.

After getting away from Sky I walk to the rest of the chain. "So you escaped?" Four asks jabbing me in the side with his elbow jokingly as I sit down. "No thanks to you." I say crossing my arms and looking down at the short Link. Four just laughs as I glare at him harder.

"Hey I think we should change your nickname since having two Wilds is confusing." Hyrule says as he looks up from Wild to... well... this Wild, aka me. I nod and Warriors pops in. "Well, does your chain call you something besides Wild, kinda like how we call Hyrule traveller, and Twilight a farmer." Warriors asks and I cross my legs and look up into the sky as I think. "Hmmmm they will call me Champion sometimes." I say snapping my fingers and looking back to Warriors.

"That's perfect!" Wind yells before getting rudely shushed by Legend. "that's perfect." Wind says whispering this time.

I look over at Wild as he slowly opens his eyes and blinks. "Umm hey guys-" I try to say but am interrupted by Legend chastising Wind. "You know to be quiet when someone's sleeping." Legend says in a angry tone of voice. Wild starts to look around a bit, his cheeks are flushed as he has a drowsy gloss that shines over his eyes. "Hey Lege-" I'm then interrupted by Wind. "I'm soooooorry ok? It's just Champian sound soooo coool!" Wind says as he stands with his hands on his hips looking straight into Legends eye.

Wild makes eye contact with me, he squints to see who I am. He then gives up and looks at Hyrule who's hand is still in his hair, gently rubbing his scalp. "Listen loo-" "you still-" I try to talk but Legend keeps interrupting so I do it back by getting in his face. Legend looks at me as if I lost my mind but I stand my ground. "Look. Down." I say and he does.

Legends eyes are filled with relief as he sees Wilds eyes open. "Hey bud, how are you feeling." Legend asks Wild in a strangely gentle voice. Wild wobbly looks up at him and squints to see who is talking to him. Legend frowns at the gesture but brings his face closer. Wild brings his hand up to touch Legends face but ultimately misses. Legend grabs his hand and puts it on his face. "Can you not see bud?" Legend asks with a frown and the rest of the camp stiffens. "C-c-ca-n b-b-ut b-b-lur-ry." Wild stuffers out as he presses his forehead into Legends chest.

"Your burning up." Legend murmurers as he places one of his hands on Wilds forehead. "Let me see." Says Hyrule as he starts to inspect Wilds forehead. "I think he got a fever from all the stress his body went through. He's also probably still jumbled from the seizure he had." Hyrule says looking at everyone in the camp.

"I'm sorry a WHAT?" I ask looking at Time for answers. "We think The portal did something, y'all's magic has apparently been tangled so that's why you passed out earlier, Wilds body is not as developed as yours so we think the portal's are harder on him." Time says as he comes up to see Wild. "How you doing pup." Time asks Wild who slowly blinks up to Time. "W-wh-0" Wild asks as he tries to focus his eyes. "It's ok, it Time, your Time your back with your chain." Time says and Wilds eyes widen. Fat tears start to roll down his face as he sniffs. "T-T-Ti-me" Wild cry's out as he weakly reaches out for him. Time sadly smiles at the poor boy as he picks him up and shushes him. Wild hugs Time as tightly as his weak arms will let him, fisting clumps of Times Tunic as he buries his face in it. "I-I-I" Wild stutters as he hiccups

"Shhh shh it's ok I'm here, I'm here, I got you, come on now take a deep breath." Time says as he rubs the boys back. I can see the sobs rack Wilds body as he tries to calm down. "His fever will get worse if he continues to cry that hard." Hyrule mumbles as he chews on his nails. Legend pulls Hyrules hand away from his face telling him that "Time has it handled."

"What happened?" Sky asks walking up with Twilight. "Wild is relieved to be back with you guys." I say looking up to sky. Sky gives a sad smile as he goes over to Time. Sky starts to rub Wilds back and he turns with watery eyes. "We are all here cub, sky's right next to me." Time says and Wild clumsily throws his upper half onto Sky. Sky catches him and whispers soft assurances in his ear.

After the whole chain has there turn with Wild he ends up in Times arms. "I thought my Time was a dad." I say to Time and he smirks. " I mean I am the 'old man' of the group." Time says and I can't help but laugh.

Wild is starting to doze again and I look up to see where the sun is in the sky. "Hmmm, about time for dinner. I'll make a soup so mini me can feel better." I say looking at Time. He nods and I start on dinner.

After batting Winds hands away every time he wants to add another ingredient, and glaring at Sky for trying to help him the soup is done. I ready up three bowls and bring them to Time. I sit beside Time with one bowl on my lap. Time gently shakes Wild awake.

"Hey bud you need to eat something, it will make you feel better." Time says as he brings the bowl closer. Wild gives Time a unfocused look before twisting his head so that his face is in Times shoulder. "Oh come on bud, look at me I'll take a bit." Time says as he waits for Wild to look at him. Wild turns his head and squints at Time trying to watch him eat, but with his unfocused eyes he can only see a outline.

"Did you see me eat it?" Time asks and Wild gives a tiny nod. "Ok now you take a bite." Time says bringing the spoon closer to Wilds face. Wilds face scrunches before his head returns to Times chest. "Come on bud you need to eat even if your not hungry." Time says frowning. I then lean over to Time and look at Wild "Tento храна daardie ladayh byl toegestaan l nás es sicher en musí ser yukal." I say to Wild and he perks up in recognition.

Wild then turns his head to face the bowl and opens his mouth and Time slowly feeds him the food.

When Wild is done eating his quarter of a bowl he falls asleep against Times chest. "What does that mean?" Time asks looking over to me. I look up from my food and lean back against a log. "What dose what mean?" I ask looking and Time with a smirk. "Oh you know what I mean" Time says and I nod "It's a ancient language that the people of my Hyrule know." I say looking over to him. "I wasn't sure if your Wild knew but it was worth a shot it means 'thy food that we have is good and healthy, and should be eaten.' It's a way to say it's not poisoned and that you need to eat." I say looking at Time "huh very interesting... you think Sky would know this ancient language?" Time asks tilting his head to me. I shrug "maybe."