Big brother instincts

Times POV
I think the four of us all let out a sigh of relief when we found Wild. I also am convinced that our precious little Wild has never had someone worry about him. Especially because of that reaction. And I honestly know it's a very common reaction, but Wild doesn't cry unless he's in a lot of pain, or a really bad Nightmare (that he still refuses to talk about.) That much we have figured out.

I look at him sound asleep leaning on Hyrules head. "Hey guys I can't move my head very well so can you please watch my back." Hyrule says and I hear Legend give out a snicker. "What too much work?" Hyrule scoffs at him. "No but you seem to have worked on your love for the little wild boy." Hyrule teases.

Legend seems to blush and turns away from Hyrule. "Alright boys let's head back before we have any arguments ok?" I say quirking a eyebrow at them. Legend nods and Hyrule gives out at "yep"

-when they get back to the ranch-

We walk out of the woods to see the rest of the group and Malon run towards us. Malon then tackles me into a hug. "Oh hunny is the boy ok?" She asks "he's fine he's never been in a house that long and needed out." I say to Malon smiling. Hyrule then speaks up "the little man tuckered himself out with all of it." Hyrule walks up and everyone starts to surround him and coo at the little boy while Hyrule is a blubbering mess with all the attention.

Legend pulls me and Malon to the side and starts to talk. "We need to work on teaching him to talk a bit better" Legend then points at Malon and continues. "and I think Malon should do it." Me and Malon look at each other. "What does he mean darling?" Malon asks. I look her in the eyes and start to explain. "Wild can talk but he says that pronouncing things are hard, he can understand you if you speak to him but it's hard for him to respond to us" Malon nods "I can start to work with him on that don't you worry your pretty little head Legend." Malon says with a smirk clear on her face.

"What?! I'm not worried your worried." Legend says. and for the record he was definitely not convincing anyone.

—————————————————————————

Winds POV
We all agreed that we would let Wild rest under a shaded tree since he ran away to get away from the house. Once there I begged Hyrule to let Wild use my legs as a pillow, but he refused and said "you may get bored and want to move around." And I kept saying. "No I won't! I'll stay still!" But he didn't believe me.

Instead they had Sky prop up against a tree and then they laid Wild down on his lap. But it was funny seeing Hyrule try and get Wild off his shoulders seeing how Wild seemingly didn't want to let go of Hyrules hair. So since I wanted to be with Wild I laid down right next to him on sky's lap. "Uhhhh what are you doing there wind?" Asks sky confusion clear on his face. I just turn my nose to him and say "well since Wild can't sleep on my lap this will have to do." Sky chuckles and nods before closing his eyes to fall asleep himself.

I had been laying on Sky's lap for about 5 minutes and I felt my eye lids start to grow heavy and I felt sleepy, but before I could even fully close them Wild turned in his sleep. I stared at him for a bit before I started to scoot closer. Once close enough Wild wrapped his arms around me and tucked his face into my shoulder.

It took me a second to acknowledge that Wild just did that but my brain quickly caught up and I wrapped my arms around him. I felt Wild relax when I wrapped my arms around him. I could feel my big brother instincts kick in. It was like they were saying "your his big brother now, no ifs, ands, or buts! So I tightened my grip on Wild and lulled myself to sleep with Wilds head against my shoulder.

—————————————————————————
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the late and short chapters I'll try and update more often but I'm also experiencing a bit of writers block and have been trying to take some time and think on what to write on the next chapter hope you enjoyed

—————————————————————————AUTHORS NOTESorry for the late and short chapters I'll try and update more often but I'm also experiencing a bit of writers block and have been trying to take some time and think on what to write on the next chapter hope y...