Thank Hylia... oh thank Hylia

Wilds POV
When I wake up my head is pounding, I can tell I'm being held by someone so move my head with a groan into there broad chest. "Wild? Pup are you awake? Talk to me." I think Twilight said? I can feel the rumble of his chest as he speaks and hear the fear from how bad his voice is trembling. "Mhm" I hum out. I can feel Twilight's gaze down at me and his grip tighten. "Hey pup, can you look at me... please." I can here the sorrow and fear in his voice, but what is it from? I ask myself as I look up and lock eyes with him. Twilight has tears in his eyes as he looks down at me, but before I could ask <<what's wrong>> he sticks his face in my hair and I can feel the sobs rack his body. "Thank Hylia... oh thank hylia" Twilight says as he holds the back o my head with one of the arms.

"T-Twi I'm confused what's going on?" I ask as he continues to sob. "It-Its nothing Pup. Please just let me have this." He says I finally notice that Twilight has been holding onto me even though the camp was already set up and the others were watching from afar. "T-Twi I'm ok, just have a headache, but I'm fine no need to cry." I say as I bring up my small hands to wipe his tears. Twi chuckles a sad chuckle. "I-" he takes a deep breath in as he shoves his face deeper into my hair and lets out a sigh. "I know, you are now... it's just, god damnit you scared me so bad, I-I thought you were gone forever..." Twilight said in between sobs. Then it hit me, I died and Mipha saved me in front of him and probably the others. I slowly snake my arms around Twilight's torso and start to speak. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" I say holding my tears back. "It's not your fault, oh goddess it's not Your fault at all." Twi says holding me close.

I can hear someone walk up and put a big hand on my back, it feels like Times hand. "Hey Bud... you doing ok?" Time says as he sits down and puts his other hand on Twilight's back. "Mhm, my head just hurts..." I say turning to him. Time gives me a weak smile and nods "ok, come on let's get you guys some food, we followed one of your recipes and the others want to know how they did" Time says as he stands up and sticks out a hand for me to grab, I go to grab it but Twilight tightens his grip on me and stands up. "It's ok I can walk." I say to Twilight as I look up at him with confusion. He shakes his head and heads to the pot with Time on our heels.

I look up at Twilight as he walks over to the pot. He stares at it for a bit trying to figure out how to get two servings of the soup with only one hand. I try and get down but he tights his grip on me again. "please Twi I can do it, I promise I'll be ok." I say as I look up at him he pauses for a second before nodding and setting me on the ground. I take a second to get rid of the dizziness that pops up but quickly shake it off and grab my bowl to sit down.

I sit in between Twilight and Warriors, and I can tell by most of there expressions that they met Mipha. "Im sorry." I suddenly say and everyone has there full attention on me. "You have nothing to-"I cut Sky off. "Im sorry, so sobsorry you had to see that... I hoped you wouldn't find out because it- Mipha-" this time Time cuts me off. "This has happened before?" He asks eyes blown wide. I shrink in my seat "in my adv, adve-" "adventures?" Warriors softly corrects, I nod "adventures, I had to free some old friends from calamity Gannon and each one of them had there own powers that they passed down to help me... they died when I got this." I say pointing at my scars on the left side of my face. I can feel Warriors and Twilight stiff up beside me, but I continue "they were trapped in those." I say pointing up to the divine beasts. "Mipha can heal me when I'm hurt really bad, like to the point of death, or I am dead for a bit." I say as I start to hug my knees, "it's never fun to go through it but it's a nice reassurance to have..." I explain and Legend speaks up. "You know... if I had that ability I don't think I'd like it." I look up at him as he continues. "I feel like if you have to DIE to activate a power I wouldn't want it, and you shouldn't need the reassurance of it either. if we had been faster non of this would of happened! I don't want you to die in my arms a second time!" Legend says with cracks in his voice.

"I-I" I stutter out as Time pulls me in with a warm hug. "Wild listen, I really don't want to have to see you die again and nether does anyone else here. We need to know about these powers it's very important for us to know, when you stopped breathing so did the rest of us, we want you safe." Time says and I start to Cry and Wind comes rushing in and joins the hug while also crying. "Wild <<sniff>> I w-was so scared you
w-would be gone f-forever and I-I." Wind stops choking back sobs "I can't lose you." He says pressing himself into me. I soon realized that everyone is joining in to the hug, and all of us are crying together. Then I think about all they have done for me and say "T-the s-soup— the s-soup
t-t-tasted j-just like m-mine." I say in between sobs and the rest of the chain gives out a crying chuckle.