Your how old?

Sidon POV
once I had set Wild on the bed I sit down next to him with my hand in his hair. I have to take a second and think about all that's happened in the past hour, hour in a half, like why is Link traveling to with these young warriors, and why are they calling him Wild? I decide that I should just go ask and see if they will answer some of my questions I think as I get up to go get some answers, but right when my hand leaves Links head Links arms wrap around my hand keeping me in place. "Well I guess my questions will have to wait." I whisper to myself as I get into bed.

It was about 6:00 when I woke up. I then looked to my left to see Link sprawled out on my bed (in what has to be a uncomfortable position) and drooling. I chuckle a bit as I sit up and stretch my arms over my head. I hear some shuffling and turn my head to see Link peaking his eyes open at me. "Good morning my friend. How did you sleep?" I ask as I swish my feet to the side of the bed. Link sits up and rubs his eyes. "Mmm s-was good" wild says voice slurred from his slumber.

I laugh and then smile "I have to make some rounds of the domain if you want to come?" Link shoot's up onto his feet and runs off to find his shoes

Once we were out the door and on our way I looked over to Link. "Link I've been curious about some things. Would you mind answering them?." I ask him, Link looks over to me excitedly and nods so I continue. "Well... I guess the first question is why are you traveling with those men?" Link looks a little conflicted as he thinks about it. Then he says. "I would need to tell you when the others are with me, it's kinda confusing and weird. But what's the other question?"

I nod and start to ask my other question. "Well why do they call you Wild and not Link, I mean it's your actual name." Link frowns a bit but answers my question. "Well that would also need to be answered with the others, sorry." I look at him with a small smile. "My friend it's fine, we will discuss it over breakfast with your friends." He nods and we continue.

—————————————————————————
Sky's POV
I woke up on something so soft that I didn't want to open my eyes, but what is it? Why am I on it? I slowly pry my eyes open and take in my surroundings, I'm in a place I've never seen before. I'm about to panic when Wind comes into view. "Sky your awake!" He says with a smile. "Uhhhhh yeah what happened?" I ask as I look into his eyes. I instantly regret asking when Wind starts to explain super fast.

"Well we went through the portal from Times Hyrule and into Wilds Hyrule and you, Four, and Hyrule passed out because of how bad the portal was. Did I mention that you Four and Hyrule pass out? Yes? Ok then Legend, Time, and, Twilight carry you guys to this cool water palace thing and on the way here Wild SLOWED DOWN TIME and said it was something he could always doandmetafishpersonnamedSidonandheanseredmyquestionsandtheytreatedyouguys-"

I stick my hand in his face to get him to stop talking. "Ok hold on, I lost you at Wind slowing down Time." I said "oh so there were a bunch of monsters so Wild climbed a tree, jumped out of it and shot them all in the head in the blink of a eye, so yeah." Wind informed and I nod and ask. "What happened after that?" Wind looked at the door and then back to me before he responded. "Well we met Wilds friend named Sidon who is a prince. He took you guys to the healing station and they used healing magic."

My jaw shoots open as I look at Wind and ask. "healing... magic...?" Wind look at me with confusion in his eyes. "Yeah healing magic... what's the deal you can use it and why does that surprise you and not Wild SLOWING DOWN TIME?." I open and close my mouth like a gaping fish for a few seconds before I respond. "I've never met anyone besides me who can use healing magic and we all have our abilities, why wouldn't Wild." "But he SLOWS DOWN TIME!" I shake my head we are getting nowhere. "Let's just get back to the healing magic." I say and Wind looks to the side with his chin resting in his hands. "Fine. But Maybe it's because of there species, and how they are Zora?" Wind asks and I think about it "maybe." I respond

We then hear a knock on the door and Wind jumps up to get it. I get up to head to the door too when Wind opens it. It's Wild "Breakfast is ready!" Wild says with a smile as he goes to the next door and knocks to wake the others. Once everyone was ready we head to the dining room.

Wilds POV
Once we all walked in the dining room Sidon waved from the table as he started to set out our breakfast. "Hello and good morning!" Sidon says as he walks over to us. "My name is Sidon and you must be Four, Sky, and Hyrule. It a pleasure to meet some of Links friends." Sidon says as he takes a bow. Once he's done bowing he heads over and shakes the threes hands.

"Ummmm pleasures all mine" says Hyrule. "It's great to meet one of Wilds friends too." Says Four "it's wonderful to meet you." Says Sky. "Well I shouldn't keep us from eating, let's sit and dig in, plus I would appreciate if you could answer some of my questions after we are done." Sidon says as he goes to sit down. The chain nods and follows him.

Once every one had finished I nodded to Sidon and he began to speak. "So regarding my questions I have two main ones." Sidon moved his eyes to each person in the room to make sure he has everyones attention. "We will start with the easy one, why do you call Link Wild? Why not just Link?" The chain looks at each other thinking of a response then Twilight spoke up. "You see it would be confusing because we all share the same name."

Sidon looks at him puzzled then turns to the rest of us and we all nod. "So you all just have the same name?" Sidon asks. Then suddenly he continues. "That doesn't make a whole lot of sense?" The rest of the chain looks at each other as if not knowing what to say. "Well it's definitely a reason to call him Wild" says Sidon as he nods to himself. "Now to my next question, why are you all traveling together? Not many people would find a eleven year old boy to accompany them on their journey."

All heads of the chain turn to me with a face of shock. Four then stands up and yells "YOUR ELEVEN!?" Sidon faces Four "you have been traveling with him for how many months and you didn't even know his age!?" Sidon Says disbelief clear in his voice. "Well we knew he was young but not that young!" Says Warriors. I cut off there arguing "I mean... I think... I haven't really checked." I say turning my head a little. "You think and haven't checked!? What did you not ever have a birthday party to keep track!?" Asks Legend "I mean no my earliest memory is me waking up under water and I've never had a birthday party... I think?" I say looking that the crews shocked faces.

"You guys practically don't know anything about Link- 'ahem' Wild  so why are you traveling together?" Twilight stands to argue at this but Time puts his hand on Twilights shoulder and pushes him back in his seat. "It's classified." Time says looking Sidon in the eye. Sidon returns his gaze and begins to speak. "Link is my best friend and if you think for a second that I'm going to let you take him with you when it's not safe you have another thing coming." Sidon says rage starting to show in his eyes.

"It's a mission from Hylia" everyone's heads snap to Sky who is starting to sit up in his chair. "Hylia has sent everyone of us on a mission to fully defeat demise so that Hyrule can be at peace forever." Sidon doesn't look like he fully believes it. "It's true" I say as I hold on to the hem of my shirt. Sidon nods and Sky continues to speak.

"This also leads into our names." Sky takes a deep breath then continues. "We are all Hero's from Hyrule from different eras, and all of our names are Link because every hero of courages name is Link." Sidon looks suspiciously at him then his eyes widen. "That's why you have the code names, Twilight, the hero of Twilight. Sky, the hero of the sky. Time the hero of time and so on... so Link must be the.." "hero of the wild yes." Legend interrupts

I look up at Sidon. "Even if I didn't want to go I have to, it's not a choice but a demand. we travel in between each others Hyrules and kill monsters to keep others safe. It's my job as the champion of Hyrule to help them." Sidon nods and gets on one knee and looks me in my eyes. "I understand. this... is a lot to take in but as long as you keep yourself safe it will all be ok." Sidon says then pulls me into a hug, and I hug him back.