Yo Hiori | 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Hiori wanted to see you again since he didn't want to stay in his house because of his parents constant bickering with each other and he wanted nothing more than to engulf you into a hug for comfort

Hiori wanted to see you again since he didn't want to stay in his house because of his parents constant bickering with each other and he wanted nothing more than to engulf you into a hug for comfort. He knocked on your door to see Hiori with a dull look on his face and he immediately wrap his arms around you.

"Can i stay over...? "

His voice crack as if he was in the verge of tears while he buries his neck at the crook of your neck.

"Did your parents fighting again?"

"They were yelling at each other and I had enough of it. They are so goddamn loud that I needed to get out."

Hiori said in an exasperated tone, rubbing a tear that fell down his face.

"it's okay, you can come over inside"

Hiori went in as you gently close the door behind him and the boy just looked tired.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it."

He said while sniffling but doesn't want to say why he was crying. Hiori made a small smile towards you as he rubbed his tears with the back of his hand.

"Shh, do t cry it's okay, I'm right here Hiori"

Hiori was slightly embarrassed and he covered his eyes a little with his palm.

"T—Thank you, I'm just a little too sensitive and I just broke down."

He said softly, hugging you tight. Hiori felt so much better now that the boy is with you.

"do you wanna watch movie and eat some cookies to comfort you?"

"Can we watch a rom-com with no sad part? Last I need right now is to shed more tears at that."

Hiori said while he wiped away the wetness on his cheeks.

"alright anything you want Hiori"

"Thanks, let's go now."

Hiori held your hand and made his way into your room. He felt safe and wanted nothing more than to be with you so that he won't feel lonely or unwanted. Hiori looked at the boy with a smile, even if it was a little bit forced he wasn't going to show his true self to this person who has done nothing but being supportive towards him.

Hiori was quiet as he watched the film. He was just glad that him and the boy were together, making sure that he made the boy happy and comfortable.

"Why do you treat me so kindly..? "

He asked, genuinely wanted to know the answer to the boy's kindness.

"it's because your my friend"

Hiori was moved to hear this and he couldn't help but tear up again.