Reo Mikage | 𝐃𝐏𝐏

Dress, Picnic, And Poems

You slowly flutter your eyes open and felt a slight weight on your lower abdomen, only to see it was your boyfriend's arm wrapped around your waist. You slowly stood up from the soft mattress to start your daily routine, only to be pulled back by Reo as he held you close to his chest and let out a slight groan when you try to get up.

"Stay... "

He said in a raspy voice while he burries his face at the crook of your neck, inhaling your intoxicating scent which gave him a feeling of comfort.

"reo...I need to do my Routine" you said trying to Wiggle out on Reo's hold

"It won't take long..."

Reo chuckled as he continues to hug you tightly to his chest while giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before he pulls you back down to the bed and leans his face close to your's.

"I know you're busy with your routine, but I have something that I want to show you." 

He said, grinning widely as he pulls you closer to him and whispers seductively at your ear.

"Besides... I'm not letting you up until you say yes."

He smirked.

"fine, what is it?" You asked, looking at reo

"Well..."

He looked around as if he was hiding something before he slowly pulled away from your body and slowly reveals a beautiful pink dress for you.

"I want you to look beautiful today."

He said, offering you the dress while grinning sheepishly and blushing slightly once he realized that he's been caught.

"So... will you wear the dress for me?"

looking at the very expensive pink dress in front of you in shocked, looking back at reo

"Whats the occasion? Your buying this just for me?" You said smiling looking at the dress

"Well... yeah."

He shrugged nonchalantly as he continued smiling at your reaction, glad that you loved the dress, before letting out a soft chuckle.

"I know you always tell me that you would rather stay in sweatpants or something more comfortable, but when I saw the dress in the store, I knew I had to get it for you."

He said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders as he leaned in closer to your face.

"So... what do you say?"

"I love it Reo! Thank you so much" you said giving a kiss on his cheeks

"That's great to hear."

He said, giggling and smiling cheerfully at you.