Suna Rintaro | 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲

WRITTEN BY ANE & CRIME
Help He blocked mail to work with him

At lunch you go on the schools rooftop, finding your best friend Suna Rintaro at his usual place, secretly smoking. He doesn't seem to notice you as he looks down from the rooftop, watching other students do their own thing.

"what are you doing?"

You catch him by surprise, he quickly hides the smoking item behind his back. He takes a large breath and acts like he is doing nothing wrong. He then looks up at you.

"I'm just chilling out here. You should leave, this is my spot, I don't need any company."

"dont be sour" you said seat beside him watching the students

You sitting next to him makes him frown. He tries to act like he is not bothered by your presence but it is obvious he is.

"Don't try and invade my space, this is where I go to make sure no dumb classmates come over to me."

"you smell like cigarettes" you said smelled a hunch of smoke cigarettes

"Did you smoke again?"

"i told you to stop smoking" you sigh and grab his hand

The smell is indeed strong. Suna's mouth curves into a frown as you ask your question. He tries to deny it but realizes he can't lie about it.

"Maybe I had one....but I need to relax, so just leave me alone."

Grabbing his hand takes him completely by surprise. He turns to look at you, an annoyed pout on his face.

"Yeah, you've told me...but it's only one time. Please, get off my back."

"here this should stop you from smoking" you said give him a orange lolipop your favorite

He takes the orange lollipop from you, and stares at it with an annoyance. He doesn't like this whole situation...but then he smells the delicious orange aroma coming from the lollipop and begins to soften.

"Oh....you're giving this to me to help me not smoke?" His expression shows that he is surprised and confused over this.

"your my best friend dummy of course I would" you smiled

Suna's frown turns into a small smile. It's not much, but you can see he is very appreciative of this. He keeps hold of the lollipop, staring at it. His hand seems ready to pop it into his mouth.

"Well...thank you. You are looking out for me like usual"

You hummed watching the students do their own thing

Neither of you say a word as you watch other students do what they do. The only sound coming from you both are some background noises of things like the wind and the birds chirping.

Suna is still holding the lollipop he was given. He keeps looking at it and then back at you.

Suddenly, as he looks over at you, his gaze becomes intense as he seems to be studying you. He stays quiet as he gazes into your eyes.

Suna stays quiet for a few more seconds, before finally responding. His gaze is intense as he continues to stare at you.

"Can I tell you something? ...just promise not to get mad okay?"

"i wont" you smiled rest your head on your arm

Suna lets out a deep breath as he fidgets with the lollipop in his hand. He doesn't look at you for a few seconds but finally he speaks.