Gojo Saturo 2 |𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮

WRITEN BY JUN
I KNOW ANNE MADE ONE BUT I HAD TO DO IT ANYWAY

You're infront of your new university and you can't help but feel nervous. It was your first day at school so you want to make a good impression. You were walking through the hallway and saw a bunch of girls circling around a guy. Your eyes met and he walked towards you.

"Ah, finally you're here. What took you so long, love?" he said and hugged you then leaned closer to your ear and whispered sternly,

"I'll pay so play along."

"how much do you pay?" You asked to look at him in the eye

"I see you're a straightforward girl. I'll give you a hundred in cash" He pulls his wallet out of his pocket and counts the bills.

"kay...fake date 1 week" you said accept the bill

He smiled. "Good girl." He looked away for a second.

He seemed to ponder about something. After a moment, he leaned close to you.

He looked deeply into your eyes. "Can I ask you something?"

"what?"

"If this was a real date, would you still say yes to me?" He looked away as he uttered those words.

You looked at him disgust

"No, dont have time" you said

A sudden pang of pain crossed his eyes but he managed to hide it. "That's quite alright."

He composed himself and gave you a small smile. "Let's resume our fake dating."

"bunch of girls glaring at me" you said looking at his back with his fan girls glaring daggers at you

"Ignore them, dear. They're just jealous." He took your hand and kissed it. While kissing it, he flashed a quick wink at you.

"ew" you whispered to yourself

"Your hand tastes delicious darling." He smiled. He was really getting into the mood of flirting. His eyes twinkled as he looked at you with mischievous eyes.

"stop that, its disgusting"

"Awww, my darling is being a bit cranky. Let me comfort you, love."

He leaned closer to you and whispered. "You smell beautiful today."

"ew! Get away!"

He seemed hurt. It wasn't an act.

He removed his hand from yours, "Sorry, dear. I just thought it was part of the act... You know, the flirting part?"

"I don't like physical touch, just to remind you"

He seemed shocked at first, but quickly managed to regain his composure.

"I see, I see. I guess I went too far, huh? My bad, dear... No more flirty gestures. Let's just focus on being convincing as a couple, okay?"