Kunigami Rensuke |𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦

You and your boyfriend Rensuke decided go back to a swimming pool as a date since it was your anniversary. Rensuke was helping you out to pick which floaty you get since some swimming pools were deep and he's afraid that you might drown.

"How about this? "

He picked out a watermelon floaty that would help you float up the surface. A gentle smile could be seen on his face as he approaches you.

"I want that orange floaty Ren! It looks like you!" You said pointing at the orange fruit floaties the movie is that display in the stand

He turned his head at what you just said. His eyes widened as his face blushed.

"R-Really? Hehe."

He walked over to the orange floaty and picked it up, he took a minute to look at it as you could see him starting to get flustered. He put it in your hands, his hands were trembling a bit.

"hehe. Thank you Ren!" You said smiling happily

"My pleasure, Shin."

His hands were still trembling as he started to relax a bit.

"Well then, shall we try them out?"

He took your hand and started to walk towards the large pool, you could see people staring at you for being cute and holding hands, but it didn't bother you. You just wanted this day to be special.

some boys were eye fucking you while walking in the pool with the orange floaty and kunigami beside you holding hands

Of course kunigami took notice of it And take off his Hawaii shirt putting it in your shoulder to cover your curve

"Shin! They're staring again!"

He seemed worried about you and how you would take this, in the past people staring at you caused you to get embarrassed, so he came up with a simple solution.

He gave a confident smile.

"How about I give you my shirt? Then you'll have to cover up but I'll walk right beside dvfyou."

He didn't want to have them staring at you because he knows how you feel being objectified by them.

"thank you Ren!" You said smiling, holding tightly the shirt that your boyfriend give you to cover up

"You're welcome love~"

His smile was filled with affection as you could see the bond you guys share together, he loved you so much and would do anything to make sure you weren't uncomfortable.

"come on come on, the pool is so pretty" you said running towards to the large pool

He ran with you, keeping up with your pace as he gave you a small grin.

"So pretty!"

As you both got close to the pool you could see the surface of the pool be very calm, perfect for you to swim on.

"You look beautiful Shin, and so cute! You're making my heart melt."

He laughed at you, smiling as he gave you an admiring look, you were like a princess from a fairy tale to him.

you put the orange floaty in the pool as you out Ride it, flouting in the pool

"Ren! Ren! Push me forward please" you said giving him a puppy look eyes

"Oh? Are you sure about that, love?" He raised his eyebrows at you, but he started to laugh at your cuteness as he sighed and decided to push you on the floaty, pushing you back gently with both hands on your thighs as he looked you straight in the eye.

"I love you Ren" you said with no shame, you didn't care if anyone heard what you just said, the more important is that your boyfriend heard it

"Huh?"

He tilted his head, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Everything alright?"

He went over to you and gave you a small caress, you were acting a little off.

"So beautiful~" He sighed deeply, giving you a gentle smile.

"Do you want to swim together? "

He looked at the water, seeing you sitting on the orange floaty while smiling warmly at him.

"but your scared I might drown or something, I don't know how to swim" you said looked down in embarrassment

"You don't know how to, huh?" He got a devilish grin on his face, he thought of a way to cheer you up.

"Alright, how about this. We'll hold hands and I'll swim with you, alright? "

He went closer to you and took your hand gently, waiting for your response.

"o-okay, if I drown, you have to save me okay? After all your my hero" you said pouting

"Haha, don't worry I got you."

He chuckled as he gave you a comfortingp
Tje kiss on the head then looked forward at the
water.

"Alright dear, are you ready?"

"yes! I'm ready!" You said in determination

"Right then."

He looked at you, then the water and then at you again. Your face showed a look of determination, he smirked a bit and then started to wade through the water as he held your hand, his other hand on your back keeping you steady if you weren't comfortable and started to swim a little further out.

"Come on!"

It seemed like a fun little adventure for both of you.