Saiki Kouso| 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

WRITEN BY JUN
ITS BEEN A WHILE FAM IM BACK AGAIN

Saiki was never fond of romance, so when he found out about the crushes of Teruhashi and Mikoto, he was mortified. He tried a variety of things from avoiding them, trying to be unlikable, and just straight up ignoring them.

But no matter what he did, nothing seemed to work. As a last resort, Saiki decides to find someone to fake date—someone who he didn't think of as a complete nuisance.

"I need you to be my fake date."

You looked at saiki in boredom

"Why would i agree?" You asked

Saiki stared at you with an expression on his face that can only be described as bored.

"Because of coffee jelly."

"just for that?" You said look at him dumbfounded, a guy who approached you and asked for a date just for a coffee jelly, what a low life

Saiki rolled his eyes. "You're going to say yes, just admit it already."

"dont wanna, im not an idiot like you" you said and walked past him

Saiki rolled his eyes, then grabbed your wrist and pulled you back towards him.

"You're going to say yes."

"tell me the exact reason why I should agree to do a fake date with you?"

Saiki paused, then looked at you and sighed.

"Fine, the two girls who have crushes on me are annoying. One is an attention-seeking extrovert, and the other is a crazy psychic. They keep bothering me, and I want to make it seem like I'm not interested in them as more than friends. Can you at least help me out here?"

"you'll attract attention if you go to me also" you said, true, you are very popular. More popular than teruhashi, everyone respects and admires you for being elegant and beautiful

Saiki rolled his eyes again.

"That's the point, you numbskull." He sighed and mumbled, then looked at you.

"It will either drag you along with this, or let you spread the news that I have crushes on the girls who annoy me. It's a no-brainer."

"you are the no brainer, numbskull" you insult back

"You're repeating the insult I just said. Don't you have any originality?" Saiki crossed his arms and looked away.

"at least i have a peaceful life"

"Oh really? Explain your current situation, then." Saiki turned his head toward you and stared at you dead in the eyes.

You avoid his gaze

"That's what I thought." He sighed.