Eita Otoya |𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬

Otoya and You get caught up in a storm and must stay sheltered together until it passes

"crap, let's stay here for a while Otoya-kun, the rain poured to heavy we can't go home at this rate" you said hugging your body to find some comfort heat

Otoya nods and holds his jacket close about him. He shivers as the rain beats against the roof of the shelter.

“This is terrible…. I hate the rain…” he mutters.

Otoya’s eyes darken for a moment and he starts to speak again.

“I’m sorry I said that…. I know a lot of people enjoy the rain… My little sister especially….” He looks away. The rain continues to hammer against the shelter and the walls of the shelter begin to drip with water, but they are far enough to escape the rain itself. He stares out into the distance… a forlorn look upon him.

"oh? You have sister?" You asked looking at him

“Had….” Otoya looks up, his eyes haunted. He sighs.

“I had a twin sister. She passed away… two years ago now, when I was fourteen….” A long, heavy silence follows, broken only by the sound of the rain, and the distant sound of thunder.

"oh, sorry"

Otoya nods.

“It’s fine, really….” He looks back out into the rain.

"The storm seems to be subsiding… we should be able to get home soon. Is your house nearby?” He asks, breaking the silence that had settled over them after the topic had been broached.

"it's 5 block away here. Wanna make a run?" You said looking at him

"Both of us are already wet in the rain" you said

Otoya nods.

“5 blocks? That’s easily enough for me to outrun a little rain. Let’s go.” He smiles as he gets to his feet and stretches. He reaches for You and offers you his hand, to help you up as a gentleman does.

“Come on. Let’s see if we can get home before it starts to pour down again.” he chuckles.

"I'm not a runner Otoya" you said glaring at him

“It’s only five blocks, you’ll be fine.” he says teasingly.

“Come on.” he offers you his hand again, his face a little playful. He’s just teasing… you know he is.

you let out a heavy sign as you give in

"Fine, if I lost you, this is your fault" you said scoffed

"I’ll make sure to run as slowly as possible.” he says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. But he’s laughing as he says so, and there’s no malice behind it. He takes your hand and starts walking out of the shelter. The streets, wet with rain and empty, begin to stretch out ahead of them.