Nagumo | 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞

WRITTEN BY JUN
FORGOT TO SUBMIT THIS ON VALENTINE

Excluding the poison department's girls, Nagumo received an impressive amount of 152 chocolates. As expected from one of the highest rank among students, this number seems to only increase each year.

Yet the puppy-like assassin craved one. Only then can Nagumo truly enjoy this romantic festive season to the fullest.

"Y/n~!" Nagumo tagged along you gleefully, the usual enthusiasm beaming all over his face, "You haven't given anyone your chocolate for today's Valentine yet, right?"

"huh?" You looked at him confused

"You know, the Valentine's Day's chocolate we all got from other classmates, silly! The most important thing for this day is who we give our chocolate too." Nagumo said with utmost eagerness, smiling excitedly at you.

"You're expecting me to give you one?"

Nagumo's expression remained unchanged, in fact, his enthusiasm doubled.

"Sure am, dear. It'll be fun, no? Who's not excited about Valentine's Day? All the romantic couples are exchanging chocolate, that's like the tradition!"

A big grin spread across his face, he tilted his head back to let out a loud chuckle.

"Y/n dont celebrate that kind of event nagumo-san" your friend said come out of nowhere

"Speaking of chocolate, i eat it already" you said

A moment of silence, that loud grin now gone. For someone like him, Valentine's Day was all about getting chocolate from the girl he liked. If the girl already ate the chocolate... then...

"Well, darn! Guess I'll go beg other girls for it then since my friend here ate hers."

After pretending to walk away, Nagumo leaned closer and whispered to your ears.

"I was hoping it'd be you, you know, that I could get chocolate from..."

"Don't you have enough already?" You said look at the crate in this back full of chocolate

"Yeah, but those chocolates aren't from you, are they?" Nagumo said, sounding teasingly. To him right now, the only chocolate worth eating was yours.

"i didn't make one" you said

"You lier, y/n did one last night at the dorm, she said she's making it to herself" your friend said

A tinge of jealousy shot up from his heart. At last, the friend revealed your secret.

"Well, now... that was kind of... you know, underhanded of her. Does she not know how much I wanted that chocolate? For heaven's sake, I've been collecting all of these!" Nagumo cried, throwing his hand toward the back filled with chocolate.

"Can you tell her to make another one? ...please?" Nagumo whined, his big puppy eyes begging you as you're the one to decide.

"you know im still here" you said deadpanned