Nagi Seishiro | 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞

Low Budget writing

By: Crime

His arm's wrap around your waist as he places his chin atop your shoulder, your back slightly pressed against his chest as Nagi sighed tiredly. "I'm Tired," he made up an excuse for his clinginess - his breath tickling your ear.

Nagi is your overtly possessive and clingy friend you known for about 3 months ,It was surprising he was so clingy towards you since he'd known you for such a little amount of time.

"how was the practice Sei?"

Joji asked unbotherd by his clinginess, she still continue playing on her switch

Nagi shrugged. "Nothing much, but the coach put me in a duo with some player and she's so loud ,like shut up already." he complained before continuing on.

"How was your day?" he asked, looking down at her switch to see what's she's playing.

"it's okay, nothing happen apart by us getting scolded by our math teacher"

Joji said, playing a animal crossing on her switch

"Scolded?" Nagi tilted his head in confusion. "Scolding is what a parent does, the hell you guys doing?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Eitherway that's tough," Nagi said, placing his hands behind his back. "Say you wanna go out to eat something?" he asked, wanting to cheer up his friend a bit.

"nah, I wanna stay inside, what happen to the seishiro Nagi I know that feel too hassel to go out eat?"

"It's not a hassle it's just," Nagi hesitated a bit while thinking about what he's going to say next, a light smile placed on his lips. "I wanted to spend some more time with you," Nagi admitted.

"So..?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "what do you want to do?"

"your spending your time with me here now, why bother going out?"

Nagi thought for a moment. "You're right," he said, "you wanna watch a movie?" Nagi suggest while laying on the couch.

"Or play a game?" he asks. "I got smash bros." Nagi said before chuckling a bit while looking over at her.

joji looked at her friend as she Frown her brow's

"You know I can't win against you in smash bros"

Nagi grinned. "So you admit I'm just better than you?".

"Say what if you win?" Nagi posed to her, a cunning look in his eyes. "What would I have to do?" Nagi then asked, wanting to see what his friend will decide on.

"Or what if I win?" Nagi then asked a sly smile on his face.

Nagi raised an eyebrow. "Say something." Nagi said with a deadpan look

"Or are you too scared?" Nagi asked, wanting to know if he scared her into silence or she's genuinely not replying.

"...Did you really want to stay inside?" Nagi then asked with a small sigh.

joji rolled her eyes ignoring Nagi as she continue playing animal crossing on her switch

Nagi felt a bit annoyed.

"Hey!" he said while poking her arm trying to get her attention. "You're ignoring me."

"Say something if you're here." he poked her arm again trying to annoy her.