2. Whore of a Mate

Callum's POV

I've been in this cafe for more than fifteen minutes making my research on my mate.

My phone rang and my Beta, Asher popped up on the screen.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Alpha Sam is here. He's requesting your presence Cal, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm in some cafe in town, I'll be there in five. Keep him busy in the meantime." I said and hung up. I sighed and pinched my nose. I guess my mate would have to wait.

According to Google, her company was an hour away from here and I didn't really have that time.

I stood up and stalked into the forest. How these humans were so brave to build their houses and buildings near the forest was still a puzzle to me.

Once I was a little farther in the forest, I took off my clothes and transformed into my huge grey wolf.

I picked my clothes with my mouth and ran towards my pack which would take an average human thirty minutes to walk there from the town. But been the Alpha wolf I was, it only took me five minutes to get there.

When I got to my huge mansion which was the pack house, I went behind it and transformed back, putting on my clothes.

I walked into the house to see my Mom.

"Son, where have you been? Alpha Sam's already here." She said creasing her eyebrow.

"I know Mom, Asher told me that already." I said and walked past her. I went into my office and saw Alpha Sam, Asher and Caleb my Gamma laughing about something.

A lady was also there who I assumed was Alpha Sam's mate, Hanna.

"You're here." Sam said and they all turned to me.

"Hmm, sorry I'm late." I said and sat on my desk. He sat opposite me while the other three sat on the long couch in the room.

"I see you brought your mate along." I said looking at Hanna. He chuckled and looked over at his mate before looking back at me.

"Yeah. I thought you might want to see her as I've only ever told you about her." He said then continued. "How did you know though?"

"Well it's pretty obvious." I said nonchalantly and flipped through some documents on the table. I heard him chuckle again.

We talked about business for quite a while. Asher and Caleb speaking when it was needed and Hanna just sitting there bored.

"Excuse me." I heard Hanna say and looked at her. "I need to use the restroom." She continued.

"Sure. Caleb show her to the restroom." I said and Caleb nodded before leaving with her. A few seconds later Caleb returned.

It was going to ten minutes now since Hanna left for the restroom and Sam was getting worried so I offered to go check on her myself.

I went to the guest restroom but didn't see her there. I was leaving the rest room when she appeared from behind the door and pushed me in.

"What the hell?" I asked shocked at her audacity.

"Shhhh, you're been too loud. Someone might here us." She said placing her index finger on my lips.

"Spill." I said impatiently. She blinked at me and smiled. She slowly traced her fingers down my chest.

The nerve of this woman. She was someone's mate for crying out loud! And her mate was only three doors away.

I decided to play along. It would be such a shame if Sam missed the opportunity to find out the whore of a mate he got.

I smiled at her and pulled her into my chest. She attacked my lips and started kissing me hungrily.

I could feel Azure wanting out. He wanted to rip this woman into shreds.

I decided to end it here. I pulled away from her and she panted.

"That was nice." She muttered.

"Maybe some other time." I said and walked out of the restroom. Time for some drama.

I walked into the office and saw the guys laughing over whatever they found amusing.

"That took long." Sam said and I smirked.

"I've got something to show you Sam." I said and strode towards my table. I opened my laptop and clicked on a few buttons before the CCTV footage of what happened in the restroom appeared.

I could see Hanna already shaking on the couch. This would be fun. I thought before shoving the laptop to Sam who looked really curious now.

I saw his jaw tick and fist clench and unclench before jolting up.

"Hanna!" He yelled and lunged at her. I tsked at this. A man could be everything but not one who hurts a woman, no matter the fault. This was my policy.

I moved to separate them but saw my Beta and Gamma were already doing that. Hanna was on her knees now, crying and pleading with him.

He was however furious and wanting to hurt her. I walked towards him and tapped his arm.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen, just wanted to show you what your mate's capable of. Let's shift this meeting to some other time as you obviously got issues to settle here." I said and walked out of the room.

I didn't have time for this, I needed to go to find my mate. With that in mind, I went to take a warm bath.

First impressions always have to be the best especially since my mate was a celebrity and human, I needed to approach her like a human and I had to make a good impression on her.