14.Wolves?!

Shout-out to TasheykeDrummond
____________________________
Callum's Pov

I watched my mate as she finished what was left of her plate. I was already done but just sat there watching her eat.

She was elegant in everything she did. I couldn't help but smile at that thought.

"What's so amusing?" She asked drinking her glass of water.

"Nothing." She raised an eyebrow. "All done?" I asked changing the topic.

"Hmm." She replied rising to her feet. I followed suit and we walked towards the living room.

"You know I was serious about what I said back there." I said.

"Okay, how about tomorrow afternoon then, it's a Sunday so I'm free." She replied. I smiled broadly.

Tomorrow I'm going to introduce my mate to my family and friends though I don't plan on telling her the truth about us yet.

We spent some more time together just watching random shows on the TV and chitchatting.

By the time I had to leave, it was already really late. Mom was surely going to nag me about this, but she'll understand when she sees my mate tomorrow.

"Bye cal. See you tomorrow afternoon." Natalia said breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, have a goodnight." I said and kissed her forehead.

I chuckled at her flushed face. She waved at me before running up the stairs.

What am I supposed to do about this? She's just so cute.

********
I was up before the sun rose to the sky. I went out and ran laps for my morning exercise. Then I took a bath and had breakfast.

"What are your plans for today?" Angie asked while I was tapping away on my laptop.

"I'm bringing someone home later today." I replied simply.

"Who? Your mate?!" She asked impossibly moving closer to me as she was already sitting beside me.

We were in my study. I was trying to fix some work and my pesky sister was bothering me.

"What a great guesser you are." I replied sarcastically and she jumped and clapped.

"This is so great! I'm actually going to see the superstar Natalia tomorrow!" She yelled

"Quite Angie. By the way, how did you know my mate is Natalia?" I asked curiously. I didn't remember mentioning my mate's name to Angie.

"Oh, just my charm." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I need you and Asher to make sure nobody in the pack house shifts today. I can't have my mate finding out about us yet." I said sternly.

"Why do I have to do that with Asher? And why can't your mate know yet? I mean she's going to be our Luna sooner or later so she'll eventually have to find out soon enough." Angie whined and I sighed.

"Stop complaining Angeline and do as I say, I'm going to speak to Asher now." I said and left.

I didn't know what her deal with Asher was and I really didn't care. All I wanted was for my mate to be safe.

I walked towards my office where Asher and Caleb were waiting for me.

"Morning Alpha." They both greeted simultaneously.

"Morning. Asher I need you to make sure no wolves shift in and around the pack house today because I'm bringing a human here." I said.

"Why are you bringing a human here?" He asked.