22.The Grand Wedding 2

Shout-out to MsSerko
_____________________
Author's Pov

The sky was a pale-white and the rumbling of the thunder was loud  enough to scare a little child.

In this case was an eleven-year old Natalia.

"Mommy, where are you going?" She asked clutching tightly to the pillow in her arms.

"I'll just be outside for a while baby. Just stay here in your room, okay?" Her mother whispered.

"I don't want to mommy, I wanna come with you pls." She pleaded.

"Hey, I'll be right back okay? Stay here for mommy, alright?" Her mother said and left despite her reluctance.

The little girl crept under her duvet and cried silently as she heard loud voices downstairs.

If only she knew that was the last time she was going see her mom.....

#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#

Natalia's Pov

The sun seeped in through the window blinding my beautiful view of nature outside.

I closed the curtains and sighed.

I couldn't believe it was finally the day, yeah the day of Cal and my wedding....

"Talia! Come on the make up artists are already here, let's get this over with!" I heard Angeline's booming voice as she entered my room with three ladies behind her.

"Alright." I said smiling. I sat down and let the ladies do their job on my face and hair.

I was already used to all of this after all I was a celebrity.

I've shot many movies in which I was getting wed but this was reality. The more it dawned on me, the faster my heart raced.

By the time they were done, it was already an hour thirty minutes to the designated time.

My wedding dress was a simple ball gown, ever white, flowing in radiance.

The sleeves were long with flower embroidery and it was an off the shoulder dress.

The simplicity of it highlighted it's elegance. In other words, I looked mesmerizing.

Heads will turn anywhere I walked today.

It was my day, my day to shine.

A limousine, beautifully decorated was parked right outside the pack house to drive me to the Church were Callum and I will be getting married.

At first, I thought it'd be risky to have the wedding out of the pack lands after all I was still a celebrity but Callum assured me that no one except the pack members would know about the wedding so I was rest assured.

The church was an old church but still beautiful. From what Callum told me, the owners of the church knew about werewolves though they were humans so I had nothing to worry about.

I was led out of the vehicle and into a waiting room. I was nervous out of my mind though I'd played this scene many times in my head.

After sometime, a man came to announce that it was time for the bride to make her audience.

I solemnly stood up suddenly remembering that this was the point were the bride's father led her down the Aisle.

"Are you okay dear?" I heard Christy's soft voice. She looked so worried and I couldn't help but smile.

She was much like my mother though I only had little memories left of her.

I gave her a reassuring smile and she smiled back at me.

"Is it okay if I led you down the Aisle?" I heard Asher say and I smiled at him gratefully.

"Sure thing."

**"""""*******""""*
I was hearing my own heart beat faster as Asher and I marched down the Aisle.

All eyes were on me and I could feel their piercing gazes right through my soul.

My hands were becoming clammy with sweat and I could feel myself heating inside. The nervousness was gradually building up.

"You've got this Natalia. You're the best." Asher whispered next to my ear and I nodded gratefully.

We finally reached Callum and the Reverend at the alter and I blushed at how intensively Callum was staring at me.

It was like he was looking deep into my soul.

He looked so hot in his white tuxedo with matching trousers and a pair of well polished white shoes.

His sleek black hair was neatly combed to the back and in short, he was looking like a greek god.

I couldn't wait till night time when we could finally consummate our marriage, It happens every night of the wedding right?....

"You may now read and recite the vows." The Reverend's loud voice interrupted my thoughts and only then did I noticed I was now standing directly opposite Callum with Asher gone.

When did that happen? I'd been so lost in my thoughts.

'Bad thoughts' My inner voice said and I internally rolled my eyes.

Callum said a list of boring words which I completely zoned out on and then I was asked to do the same and thank God for being an actress because I was able to recite those lines even without looking at the booklet.

We exchanged rings and then Callum was asked to kiss the bride which happened to be me.

He pulled me into his arms and smiled down at me before lifting my veil.

"You look dazzling in this dress precious, but I'm sure you'll look even better without it" He whispered into my ear leaving me blushing mess.

He didn't wait for my reply before he devoured my lips with his.

The kiss was short but blissful.

The audience applauded with some yelling.

Soon it was time for the reception and we moved to an hotel near the church.

I was taken to a room to make a quick change into a knee length gown which was a lavender body hug that really accentuated my curves.

My hair was let down and held with silver hair pins to keep it from messing my face.

At the reception we did a few activities and Asher and Angeline announced that they were mates.

In all, it was a very joyous occasion.

It was very soon time for Cal and I to be sent off and the party was coming to an end.

I had just finished my closing remark when someone came in angrily.

"Talia!"

************
Hey lovelies!

Here's the part two as promised ☺️

The next chapter will be dropping on Friday hopefully.

Keep voting and commenting 🙏

Love you guys, bye💜