28.A surprise visit

Natalia's Pov

Nana nudged at Tina to go check who was at the door. She nodded and exited the room.

Nana and I looked at each other as if expecting the worse. Seconds later we heard a booming voice outside and Tina's squeaky one.

I panicked internally but still intended to go see what was happening. I climbed out the bed while telling Nana we should go see what's happening.

We left the room and trotted down the stairs.

I could see Tina standing front of the door not allowing entrance to whoever was shouting at the other side.

As I walked down the last set of stairs, my eyes widened as it fell on Solomon.

He was the owner of my company. What the hell was he doing here? No how did he find out I was here in the first place.

"Director Solomon?" I called out and only then did Tina notice my presence.

"Ha, It's my star! Thank the lucky stars I found you finally." He said clapping and jumping happily.

"Lala you know this man?" Nana asked behind me and I nodded.

Minutes later I ushered Solomon in and we were now seated opposite each other in the living room.

Tina brought him a glass of grape wine.

"Why did you leave Talia my star?" He asked carefully as he look a sip from his glass.

I looked down at my fingers then rubbed my slightly enlarged tummy. His eyes followed my gesture and he seemed to be in deep thought about it.

"My entire career was ruined anyway." I said then looked up at him.

"The rumours of my marriage spread faster than the news of my debut movie." I chuckled bitterly and sighed.

"Does that really matter? You of all people should know that in this industry, things like that are inevitable." He said and placed his glass on the center table before folding his arms and leaning back on the sofa.

I sighed.

"Come back Talia boo." I looked up at him. "I'm going to stay in some hotel around just for two days. I'll return to pick you up with the mindset that you've already prepared your mind." He finished then stood up. I also stood up.

He placed his hands behind his back and looked around while nodding thoughtfully.
For a man his age, he was fairly built.

"Nice house by the way." He said before picking up his glass and emptying it's content.

"Who told you I lived here?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Skylar your manager did."

Callum's POV

Three fucking months and I was yet to see my mate. I really hoped the interview would bring her back but it didn't.

Even now that her reviews were soaring, she still refused to come back.

It was at times like this that made me think what if she's no longer alive? But that wasn't the case and I knew it because I could still feel the mate bond.

If that was the case, I would be in great pain by now. Not that I wasn't in pain but that pain was different....

"Alpha. Sebastian was located in the market this morning." Asher appeared before me saying.

That Sebastian has been a lot of problem lately.

After he escaped the day Natalia knew about werewolves, we couldn't catch him
and we learned that he abandoned his pack.

I hadn't met an Alpha more foolish in my whole 25 years of existence.

Now he was lurking around in my pack.

"Where's he now?" I asked not turning to face him as I watched the little pups playing outside. My view up here was the greatest.

From my office, I could watch most of the pack.

"He was captured and locked up in the dungeons." Asher said.

I nodded and finally turned to him.

"Let's pay him a little visit." I said.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"You sure hold grudges." Sebastian said laughing maniacally.

"Oh you would never guess." I chuckled darkly. "What's your mission in my pack?" I asked for the seventh time but he didn't reply.

I gave Lucas a look and he nodded.

He once again flung his thorn shielded whip over Sebastian's bare back and he shrieked and yelled.

"You're going to regret doing this Callum." Sebastian growled as he looked up at me from his kneeling position on the floor.

"Oh really? That would be quiet unexpected, wouldn't it?" I taunted as I smirked down at him. Leaning back on my chair, I motioned for Lucas to continue.

Sebastian let out another piercing scream and my eyes twinkled in delight. Loosing my mate just made me more of a heartless bitch.

"You can still talk though. It's never too late." I cooed while he groaned in pain.

"You fucking bitch. You're going to regret doing this to me!" He yelled and I scoffed at his words.

The audacity of this man. He started this war and I was simply finishing up what he started. He should be grateful towards me.

"Oh this bitch right here isn't just about done with you yet." I said and walked towards him.

He watched me with bloodshot eyes and I smirked at his miserable state.

I squatted to his level and placed a hand underneath his chin. He tried wriggling out of my grip to no avail as his hands were tied to his front.

"You're going to be begging for your own death by the time I'm done with you." I said and smiled at him wickedly. He looked at me with eyes full of hatred.

"Alpha! I got news." Caleb suddenly rushed into the cell and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's Natalia. She's finally back in the city. She arrived this morning and she's currently at her residence. Skylar told me this just now!" He said rushed.

I couldn't believe my ears right now. My mate was back in the city? I stood up and gave Lucas a look. He understood immediately and nodded.

I turned to Sebastian who was now oozing out blood from his back and arms.

"I'll be back Sebastian and if you're not willing to give me an answer by then, prepare to join your ancestors in hell." I said and walked out.

"You'll never get me! You can never get me!" Sebastian kept yelling desperately and I chuckled.

What a fool. I already got you.

Now wasn't the time for this though. I needed to get to my lovely mate.

We have a very long discussion ahead and she has lots of explaining to do.

*********
Hey lovelies!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter?

Leave your thoughts in the comments and vote please.

Love you all💜